What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » have you ever got the hell out of school?

Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
have you ever got the hell out of school?
Author: Message:
lopardo
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: have you ever got the hell out of school?
Glad I'm not the only one :)
[Image: userbar452797dd.gif]
04-20-2004 02:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: have you ever got the hell out of school?
as long as you're -18 (here at least, can differ in other countries) your parents are responsible for everything you do...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
04-20-2004 02:58 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
They do attendance checks here... if someone is missing from a class, the office knows about it.
They do that at our school too, every lesson a paper goes round with all the names in that class and you have to put you signature on it.

If you have a lazy teacher that doesn't count if thre are as many signatures as there are people present then you just get a friend to sign it when you are gone.

And since we had a really cool class last year we all skipped a hour once :D. We all went home and left a note on the classroomdoor, it said something like: "Dear teacher, we are enjoying the sunny weather outside right now, we suggest you do the same and go home... Have a nice day, class XXX" :D

He got VERY pissed about that tough :s
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
04-20-2004 03:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
musicalmidget
Elite Member

Hmm, randomness...

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
They do attendance checks here... if someone is missing from a class, the office knows about it.

Our school registers are all computerised, but the system is that dodgy that the office staff don't believe it when it says someone is "missing" and therefore nothing ever gets done. :p

quote:
Originally posted by dom.
yes, i really fucking hate my school. i think its fucking stupid that your parents can get fined, and even jailed if you miss school over here.. :@

As true as this is, parents are only usually fined after several warnings.  You would have to skip school on a very regular basis to risk this kind of punishment.  I've never known anyone get fined just for missing history. :p
04-20-2004 03:16 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
And since we had a really cool class last year we all skipped a hour once :D. We all went home and left a note on the classroomdoor, it said something like: "Dear teacher, we are enjoying the sunny weather outside right now, we suggest you do the same and go home... Have a nice day, class XXX" :D
He got VERY pissed about that tough :s
:lol: ooooooh that brings back memories :D We did that also. two times in fact... The first time the teacher looked for us in the city and found us... We were enjoying the nice weather with a couple of drinks in the local pub... He joined us and treated us some drinks :D The second time (again same teacher) he was a bit pissed (well, very slithly, more annoyed as in: "shit... they did it again" :D, heck, he was late for his own class, so we split :D) Afterwards we got a half-day detention to catch up the lessons we missed...

I loved that school... they were very strict, but if you behaved in a decent matter (not breaking stuff, not doing vandalism and those kind of things, and if you knew when to stop), you could get away with many things...

Like the time we put some soda in the toilets of the teachers room...  even some teachers were lauching while they actually had to punish us :) Or the time we put toilet-paper around the headmasters car, at fist he couldn't find his car anymore, after a couple of minutes he realised what happend... (unfortunaly it began to rain... and we were called from class to remove all the shit)... We also replaced his car once with a similar one but totaly wrecked (a teacher helpes us)... The whole school was laughing, even all the teachers, they knew immediatly what class was responsible :lol:... Or the time we sat on the roof of our school doing our homework (to good weather to be inside, so we split thru the window)... Or ... Or... ahhh... the good old memories

This post was edited on 04-20-2004 at 03:33 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
04-20-2004 03:26 PM
musicalmidget
Elite Member

Hmm, randomness...

37 / Male / Flag
:lol:

I love hearing about other peoples school pranks. :p

When it comes to my last day next year, a friend and I plan to follow in the footsteps of a family member, and create a small contact explosive mix.  It's stable when wet, but when it dries, it pops as soon as something touches it.  It doesn't "explode" as such, but it bangs and sends up a small puff of purple powder.  It's going to be painted on door handles, ash trays (if we find any :tongue:), floors, tables and of course...toilet seats. (a)

It's not dangerous, but it will probably be the best prank of my life. :lol:
04-20-2004 03:44 PM
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
In my HS, We could skip for certian teachers, see them later that day in the hall, and not give a damn either way!
"A towel is about the most massively useful
thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
04-20-2004 03:58 PM
tomfletcherman

35 / Male / –
I just never really go to PE, that lesson sux and all the teachers suck
04-20-2004 06:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
We had a teacher who no1 liked (it was a geog teacher, and everyone in the class has given it up once)

and we would just randomly move the desks around, and once we locked the door, so when he tried to come in, he couldnt, he was banging on the door, and we all pretended that we couldn't hear him.

Also sum1 managed to forge the teachers signiture, so we ordered 4 laptop trolleys, 6 tvs and a digital whiteboard to come in the middle of the lesson.

Then once, reversed his classroom, so all the tables, filing cabinets, whiteboard and everything were facing the opposite way.

We did loads of other things, and he never told anyone, he just said "your all gona be looking like fools when you do crap in ur end of year exams". Of course when we all got under 40%, the goveners "investigated his teaching methods"
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
04-20-2004 06:11 PM
martin

37 / Male / –
some times i wish i went to a "real" school
04-20-2004 06:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: