What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » have you ever got the hell out of school?

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
have you ever got the hell out of school?
Author: Message:
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
RE: have you ever got the hell out of school?
tbh, as long as you only miss the lessons every once in a while, they dont notice...... (A)
[Image: sig.jpg]
04-21-2004 09:51 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
My mate was supposed to be in physics 4th lesson, and when he was'nt here, by science teacher give me a note and told me to give it to my year head. I found out later that he'd been suspended :P

My year head is called Mrs. Bygroves, he bunked off her lesson too, and WALKED PAST the room through windows :| The best one we ever did was snap the handle of the classroom from the outside so when she came back, she couldnt get in, and then hweall pretended shewas'nt there! She was in tears, hahahahahaha

My chemistry teacher is shit, and we jus do what we want. Me and my mate bunked off, went the shop, xcame back 20 mins, said, we've been smoking weed, and he was'nt bothered :P I started drinking in class, listening to my CD player, and SINGING during class, that was boss, hahahaha! That was last monday ;)
04-21-2004 10:42 PM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
I was a  naughty boy at school

too clever for my own good to be honest

I used to torment teachers big style .  Just say meths is flammable and doesnt burn unless you leave it for too long :)
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
04-21-2004 10:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
lylesback2
Veteran Member

[lylesback2]

38 / Male / –
LMFAO!!!!!!! once i went to first period (out of 5) and then decided to go home and play dreamcast :$... i played till like 4:30pm!

and once i said school starts late, and it really didn't, i just stayed home to play PS2... when it was first launched :$...

now that i have x-box... what lies ahead ^o)
<skanky>lylesback2</lanky>
3 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, 56 seconds till the end of the world

04-21-2004 11:40 PM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
lol well if i skipped skool i would need a stupid note signed by my mum and they keep naging u about it so then i would get in trouble butyes i hate school i think we all do and i wish i could skip it
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
04-21-2004 11:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

38 / Male / Flag
i have ran out off school, cause in my school the dont give a fuck if you attend your classes or you dont, and sometime when the profeser is cheking the list of those who are in class, after the theacher name my i just live the class rom :D
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

04-22-2004 12:34 AM
Nitemistress

Do your parents know you read this?

66 / Female / –
We had an art teacher who was pretty clueless, loved to listen to himself talk and we would take advantage of it every time he showed a really boring art film. One by one we would leave the class and he would never notice the door open and close. We snuck back once and watched through the window to see what he would do and he just assumed he had missed the bell that ended class. Art was a poorly attended class and no one ever got in trouble for not showing up or leaving early!

Other than that we would just pick the teachers who were less attentive or really boring and if the vice principal or teacher tried to nail us on being absent we'd just tell them we were there and they must have just missed noticing. Only time I got detentions for skipping out was when I'd leave for the day in the middle of the day but our detentions were a breeze and almost as much fun as the skipping that we got them for.
04-22-2004 04:54 AM
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
last year we had a pretty good HOD (head of department) and the last week of skewl we would go for one lesson and then go 2 to the city (we could walk) but this year its gay, my teacher marked me awae for a lesson i was at and i had to go see her! but we dont go on da last days ov every term. man i wish i was as crayzee as u guyz, we dont get saturdae detentions an certainly not for wearing makeup! my 2 friends were once in the toilets instead of going to class and they were playing cards and the teacher decided to go to the toilet (dont know why she didnt use the staff ones) and they got busted lol. my skewl is kewl
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
04-22-2004 11:36 AM
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
Damn you and your softy schools -_-
Every teachers gets a paper with all names, and tree blocks in front of it.
One for absent, one for late, and one i didnt figure out yet.
During lessons they check the list, and then at the end of the day it goes trough the computer. So they always find out when you're absent :(

And if they do, They'll keep nagging you with it untill either your mom wrote 2 letters (they always pretend they 'didnt get' the first one), or you attended 2 hour detention :( (4 till 6 PM)

Ugh... Hell
[Image: theblasp.png]
04-22-2004 12:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
And if they do, They'll keep nagging you with it untill either your mom wrote 2 letters (they always pretend they 'didnt get' the first one), or you attended 2 hour detention

Just do what i do with Detentions .  Don't go :P

Thats harsh though my school couldn't keep track of where the teachers were let alone the pupils :dodgy:

I'm almost glad I left nearly 3 years ago :refuck:
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
04-22-2004 03:11 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites