What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Audiator 3 \o/ [New version: 3.0.010]

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
Audiator 3 \o/ [New version: 3.0.010]
Author: Message:
Dtich

WARNING WARNING
Warning this plugin MAY contain a high jack

People MAY be able to access you pc, and shutdown msg with a combination of key and more

Lunch AD-Ware Pro to find the Virus, Spyware installed by this plugin

:@

But Excuse me for my English but I don't Speak it fluently :$

Please read Dxtremz reply

This post was edited on 05-26-2004 at 12:51 AM by Muss.
05-26-2004 12:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
optimism_

Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Audiator 3 \o/ [New version: 3.0.009]
What the fuck?

ok, over- reaction there i think.

You cannot make accusations like that. i want proof
Post a reply with a copy of your virus scanner and or firewall logs so i can work out where this false positive is coming from

This post was edited on 05-26-2004 at 12:36 AM by optimism_.
HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found
05-26-2004 12:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
DXtremz
Elite Member

DeeEcks

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Audiator 3 \o/ [New version: 3.0.009]
I use Audiator 3, I even beta tested it, I've scanned it with Norton, AVG, and McAfee, adaware, spybot, etc...this plugin is 100% clean.
05-26-2004 12:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
optimism_

37 / Male / –
See, DXtremz is elite member. he no lie
05-26-2004 12:38 AM
Commander

quote:
Originally posted by MoRiA
You've definatly missed the fact that there are now some insane amount of SoundIndexes... 254³ to be precise (16,387,064). Much more than the original 1000 ;)

ok i been using the plugin and i read this so can i assum i can make a sound with an index that is > 1000 right???

well when i do (cause i like to be different) and u try and double click them it plays the wrong sound....

for eg.

sound1 has index of 233
sound2 has index of 2335
sound3 has index of 2336

if i double click sound2 or sound3 it plays sound sound1 (at least thats wat i think its doing... so yeah little problem there.... but apart from that the program has been great!

keep up the good work :)

edit:- btw the text commands still work its only with the double clicking it dosn't...

also if the sound with the index 233 isn't there or has been deleted or wateva...  comes up with the plus error "no command for this text" (/ command) and then *i think* the plugin crashes.... (well i have had to restart msn cause of this.. *i think*

edit2:- also something really minor... if u add sounds from the plus prefrences plugins tab config place they add alright... but if u go to a contacts chat window and type the config menu command it won't be there in that config menu (which i thought was the same menu.... but u can type the text command u made in the main window config menu but it will come up with a pop up saying sound is not installed on system (note:- once u restart msn it fixes the problem and the sound appears but its still a problem...)

This post was edited on 05-26-2004 at 05:10 AM by Commander.
05-26-2004 04:58 AM
optimism_

37 / Male / –
ooh err.
Ill look right into these things

EDIT1:
:O you are right, if you have 233 and 2335 double clicking 2335 sends 233. I shall look into this right away.

And yes it does screw up if you then delete 233 and try tto double click 2335.

However...
I went
Plus! -> Preferences -> Plugins -> Audiator3 -> Configure
and added the sounds there.
Then i went to a conversation window that was already open, and did /xAUconfig. and the sounds were there for me.

If this happens to you again there is a command you can use to reload the sounds list, i cant remember if it is in the menu or not, but /xAUReload will make sure the list in the config menu is accurate.

This post was edited on 05-26-2004 at 11:37 AM by optimism_.
05-26-2004 11:18 AM
Dtich

Le fait est que ma machine était completement propre et quand j'ai eu fini d'installer MSG PLUS et ce plug-in mon InterNet Explorer était plein d'adresse my search now and more quand j'ai passé le scan AD-WARE j'avais HIGH JACKING ATTEMP pour tout les liens ajouter.

Une Toolbar my search now était aussi ajoutée.

Pour ce qui laisse pensé du virus c'est simple, quand j'ai voulus entré une commande pour jouer le son avec ce plugin je me suis trompé et résultat tout mes contacts on été déconnecter simultanément !!! et on reçu un message Hi, HI JACK your machine !!!!

J'ai donc tout désintaller nettoyer ma machine et tout es revenu dans l'ordre !

Maintenant plus question d'installer des Plugin et MSG plus aussi.

Voilà les explications ça vous plait pas bien tampis pour vous, moi je vous ai prévenu maintenant vous faites ce que vous voulez mais venez pas vous plaindre après !

----------

I finished installing MSG PLUS and this plug-in my Internet  explorre was full with address my search now and more when I passed scan AD-WARE I had HIGH JACKING ATTEMP for all the bonds to add.

Toolbar my search now was also added.

For what leaves thought of the virus it is simple, when I wanted entered an order to play the sound with this plugin I was mistaken and result all my contacts one be disconnecting simultaneously!!!
and one received a message Hi, HI JACK your machine!!!!

I have uninstall to clean my machine and all returned in the normal

Maintaining more question of installing of Plugin and MSG too.

Here are the explanations that did not plait you well tampis for you, me I warned you now you do what you want but do not come to feel sorry for you afterwards!

:$
05-26-2004 12:09 PM
surfichris
Former Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Dtich
finished installing MSG PLUS and this plug-in my Internet  explorre was full with address my search now and more when I passed scan AD-WARE I had HIGH JACKING ATTEMP for all the bonds to add.

Toolbar my search now was also added.

For what leaves thought of the virus it is simple, when I wanted entered an order to play the sound with this plugin I was mistaken and result all my contacts one be disconnecting simultaneously!!!
and one received a message Hi, HI JACK your machine!!!!

I have uninstall to clean my machine and all returned in the normal

Maintaining more question of installing of Plugin and MSG too.

Here are the explanations that did not plait you well tampis for you, me I warned you now you do what you want but do not come to feel sorry for you afterwards!

Right, well this is not the plugins' fault. You elected (chose) to install the OPTIONAL Messenger Plus! sponsor program.

Read the following instructions on how to remopve it: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21598
05-26-2004 12:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
optimism_

37 / Male / –
ok that random bug that plays the wrongs sounds, fixed that.
The other thing about sounds not being there, cant replicate that. if it happens again close the dialog and type
/xaureload
that'll fix it

Attached is version 3.0.010

.zip File Attachment: Audiator3.0.010.zip (77.14 KB)
This file has been downloaded 195 time(s).
05-26-2004 04:02 PM
confuzed_soul_

– / Female / –
Undecided  RE: Audiator 3 \o/ [New version: 3.0.010]
:^) :$ ok my aud does not work at all now :'(  i have reloaded uninstlled removed the registry downloaded the new one and redid every thing yet msn plus 3.0 and msn 6.2 133 does not show aud ne more!!! HELP!!!
05-26-2004 04:42 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: