What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuffplug-NG Re-started

Pages: (9): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 » Last »
Stuffplug-NG Re-started
Author: Message:
Fredzz

36 / Male / –
RE: Stuffplug-NG Re-started
so any news? when is it coming? :p
05-27-2004 05:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Dung3onMast3r

Play Dungeons & Dragons!

38 / Male / –
I will also be interested in testing any (alpha or beta) version, since I liked Stuffplug 1.5 very much, though I'm not using it any more just because it was so messy.
Instead of making just 1 plugin you could make several dll's (even if they are installed together) so you find several folders in the Plus!>Plugins menu. This was already said, but I think thats one of the most important issues I found in 1.5.
Also It'll be great that the plug had a Preferences window as msgplus has.
Anyway: GREAT!!:banana:
P.S.: I always dreamed with posting a banana :D
05-27-2004 09:58 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
O.P. RE: Stuffplug-NG Re-started
Alpha 1 released:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=26372

Thread may now be closed...
[Image: theblasp.png]
05-30-2004 12:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
shockingu

OMG, ur 16 and amaxing plugins. im 16 too, it is easy programing but hard starting. what programing language do you use for you plgins? im currently learning vb and im hoping that thats what you use, so i can make cool plugind too.

<edit>
P.S. EXAMS ARE ANNOYING, lol. ive only got to do english and science lol. still anoying though. i was gutted whn my m8 got more than me in itc whn he asked me everything.
</edit>

<edit>
how come the size of my display pic hasnt changed. YOUR PLUGIN RULZ, but still needs a bit more done to it, as its not got 2 much in. is it ever going to have anything like a emoticon animated thing, but i know this isnt for plugins but adons
</edit>

<edit>
heres another idea. ive always wanted my emoticons in my name and not only the msn ones, could you try to do this(i have seen it done).
YES I AM LIKE THIS, I KEEP GETTING IDEAS. I DONT STOP GETTING THEM WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING THAT THE PERSON MIGHT DO. i gave this guy like 20 different things to do for his program lol oops, i think hes working on, so far only done like 4 lol.
</edit>

This post was edited on 05-31-2004 at 09:01 PM by shockingu.
05-31-2004 04:15 PM
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by shockingu
OMG, ur 16 and amaxing plugins. im 16 too, it is easy programing but hard starting. what programing language do you use for you plgins?

He codes in Visual C++ and ASM. C++ for all the programming and stuff and ASM for tweaks like larger CE/DP and open email in default browser. He has been coding for years.
05-31-2004 05:06 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Art Crazy

WTH is "ENTER" anyway?

– / Male / –
theres something wrong with the talkers on the alpha version it only shows the first letter but the rest works fine!
[Image: ArtCrazy.jpg]
06-10-2004 08:57 PM
JunGe

"Jah Rastaman Vibration!"

I think that is so useful a Kazaa panel... like.. send a command in the IMwindow and appears an other window with the songs taht you have in Kazaa, i don't know if it is possible.. but for me and i think taht for everyone is very useful because sometimes the Kazaa programe is very heavy for the RAM.(N)
07-07-2004 12:35 PM
Phrive

...!Phrive!...

35 / Male / –
im interested in aplha/beta testing at your descression if your looking for some absolutley love the plugin on of the best i must say
[Image: 1thing5hk.gif]

07-07-2004 07:15 PM
LoochTheMan

= Su-Fi =

– / Male / Flag
[color=navy][/color]I am a new member of Plus! forums group...and this is my first post.

I am quite confused about this Stuffplug-NG.  Has TheBlasphemer officially announced that the new Stuffplug-NG is going to be released.  Some of the forums say that it is and the download sequence for the stuffplug-NG only provides me with version 1.5.  Someone please explain...thanks:)
07-08-2004 01:33 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by LoochTheMan
[color=navy][/color]I am a new member of Plus! forums group...and this is my first post.

I am quite confused about this Stuffplug-NG.  Has TheBlasphemer officially announced that the new Stuffplug-NG is going to be released.  Some of the forums say that it is and the download sequence for the stuffplug-NG only provides me with version 1.5.  Someone please explain...thanks:)

The problem is that TB didn't or doesn't allow SP-NG in alpha or beta stages to be distributed outside a couple of controlled sites. But many people leaked and stole it and uploaded it to their own sites. Some did remove it afterwards when they got alarmed by TB's takebacks (blocking access to that sites integrated in SPNG).
So people got confused about it and searched for "stuffplug" and that drove them to 1.5. Many people then assumed it was the new version and renaed it SP-NG.

For this reason it would be safe to change the name (as suggested in StuffPlug-NG Name Poll).

And well, that's all about it.
07-08-2004 12:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (9): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: