What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Animating DP's, not abandoned yet.

Pages: (17): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Animating DP's, not abandoned yet.
Author: Message:
lhunath

.{ Lord Daisy }.

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Animating DP's, not abandoned yet.
I'm stuck until the ASM programming is done, and I can't myself. So if someone were to be nice and do it for me, I'll continue.
Can't be bothered to focus these days. Sigh. =P
{ -[Image: lhunath.gif]- }
11-06-2004 01:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Animating DP's, not abandoned yet.
try to learn it then lhunath
11-06-2004 02:13 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
try to learn it then lhunath
you obviously never tried programming. :rolleyes:
11-06-2004 02:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
Nah, i'm more of an image and music person myself, i know html and i am learning flash slowly

and anyway i wasn't talking to you :P
11-06-2004 05:43 PM
limus

why dont u send a message with the animated gif in it, have the other client recognise the message and extract it. Then, somehow manage to cycle the images in the message windows.

This way, you can ask first if the other client has the plugin and send the animated gif only to those who have it.
11-06-2004 06:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by limus
why dont u send a message with the animated gif in it, have the other client recognise the message and extract it. Then, somehow manage to cycle the images in the message windows.

This way, you can ask first if the other client has the plugin and send the animated gif only to those who have it.

Nice suggestion but kinda complicated and could take up more bandwidth.

BTW lhunath have you looked at MSN 7 and seen if anything has changed? Maybe theres something you can do.

hey M_e how much would a ASM programming book cost me and would it be dificult to learn for someone like me who doesnt know nething about programming?? Ive really wanted to apport something to the plug in community but i dont know anything or where to even start :(

if your problem cant be solved i attempt my shot at helping by making a thread/patition/poll about TB putting the SPNG project on hold (its working pretty good anyways) and helping you solve your problem. Id really like to see this in action (man i have a feeling TB and some other people gonna flame me for this post...)
11-06-2004 10:54 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by limus

defeats the whole purpose of what is to be achieved. I suggest to reread the entire thread to know what exactly is the meaning of this ;)

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
hey M_e how much would a ASM programming book cost me and would it be dificult to learn for someone like me who doesnt know nething about programming?? Ive really wanted to apport something to the plug in community but i dont know anything or where to even start
Don't go off topic! Check your local book store for that or search the net. And ASM is the most difficult thing to learn in programming. But above all, don't go off topic!
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-07-2004 11:35 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
So after about 1 month is there anyone even thinking about it and not decided yet?

(If your post is just gonna be "riahc3 dont bring/bump up old topics" then please dont post because i wont care and wont even flame back. Im just really wanting this plugin)
12-03-2004 11:03 PM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
no nothing has been made, the most animated DP's you can get are by using a small app that noelie wrote that inserted a small internet explorer window over the DP box which could play gif files, however it was rather dodgy and not great to set up, and others needed the app aswell
12-03-2004 11:11 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
no nothing has been made, the most animated DP's you can get are by using a small app that noelie wrote that inserted a small internet explorer window over the DP box which could play gif files, however it was rather dodgy and not great to set up, and others needed the app aswell

Where can i find that app??
12-04-2004 01:36 AM
Pages: (17): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: