What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Problem with custom names

Problem with custom names
Author: Message:
Shlap

who doesn't love william hung?

32 / Male / –
O.P. Problem with custom names
I have had a problem with the custom names, i don't even know if this is worth posting, but when i am talking to someone and they change their stats the message comes up at the top of the convo screen like Shlap might not reply because their stats is set to busy. Evryone with me? Good! When i have set up a custom name to a contact and when they change their stats the message says thier orginal name. As i said not very important but comething to improve on. :)
A digital camera is a LEATHAL WEAPON!!

(well, in my hands!:p)
05-31-2004 12:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lost_Soul

55 / Male / –
RE: Problem with custom names
I'm curious what system specs you have seen this on, as it sounds like somethin similar to what i've seen with custom names changing. (granted what I seen was when i was actually changing the custom name, that I had problems... that thread is posted elsewhere on here)
[Image: logo.gif]
I've Checked your computer. The Tech problem lies between your keyboard and your chair.
05-31-2004 08:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Shlap

who doesn't love william hung?

32 / Male / –
O.P. Wink  RE: Problem with custom names
I found out why their name didn't change. If you have the convo screen open while you name your contact the *stats change message* at the top of the convo screen doesn't change their name untill you re-open it. Problem Solved;)

quote:
originally posted by Lost_Soul
that thread is posted elsewhere on here

It probably is I only had time to quickly type it up and send it before my mum pulled the phone plug
A digital camera is a LEATHAL WEAPON!!

(well, in my hands!:p)
06-01-2004 09:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: