What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Interesting trick Goverment reads emails!

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Interesting trick Goverment reads emails!
Author: Message:
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
O.P. Undecided  Interesting trick Goverment reads emails!
Hey heres an interesting trick for y'all to do.
This prooves that the goverment DOES read our emails.
Try sending an email from work/school to your home adress, send two emails. in the first put the subject line as Assasination then in the body text write things like... Im going to assasinate president george bush and john howard on 12.3.04 at 6:55 i'll send more details later, weapon of choice is the M4

Well thats what i wrote anyway.
In the second email send subject line How r u and body text just talk about school and stuff general that no one would care about. When you get home notice that the second email you sent straight after it will have arrived first in ur inbox, this is because the other email has been read!!

I was suprised to find this worked and to proove it wasnt just a hotmail flaw i sent it to my yahoo and outlook accounts! Wierd..
06-21-2004 11:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
RE: Interesting trick Goverment reads emails!
yeah, they use Echelon for that (in the USA), in the UK and Australia there's a similar system. It's being read by computers. But I thought they only did this with emails from people who they are watching. They do the same with phones and some websites too I heard.
06-21-2004 11:54 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Interesting trick Goverment reads emails!
Yeah ive always figured that but i was just suprised when it worked!
I've heard they read your MSN Convo's i used an encrypter for a while just because i could but yeah ive stopped using it i dont care my stuff aint that private anyway.

Phones? They tap every phone in the country?
06-21-2004 12:13 PM
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
The e-mail thing is well old news, stuff like thats been around for ages. And it just logs the e-mail, someone doesnt sit reading them all day. :P

The MSN convo reading thing? Sounds like BS to me. ^o)
06-21-2004 12:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
i know but hey its fun to try it just to proove it

The convo reading thing ive always thought was b-s but yeah ppl  say it all the time to me n ask me if they read it
06-21-2004 12:35 PM
HemaOne

40 / Male / –
Actually dude there was a thing on one of the forums...maybe msnfanatic ^o) that the government was wanting backdoors put into instant messaging software so they can have their beady eye on all of us[Image: wanker.gif]
I can see where their coming from but thats a total invasion of privacy:dodgy:[font=Arial]
06-21-2004 12:46 PM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Yeah i think thats where the rumour i heard came from but it got changed a bit....there was one aobut microsoft installing backdoor viewers connections to all thier software. But if Winblows multi billion dollar empire goes what u guna use....Linux?....Mac???
06-21-2004 01:01 PM
lylesback2
Veteran Member

[lylesback2]

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Try sending an email from work/school to your home adress, send two emails. in the first put the subject line as Assasination then in the body text write things like... Im going to assasinate president george bush and john howard on 12.3.04 at 6:55 i'll send more details later, weapon of choice is the M4
:lol:!

umm thats because work and schools trace e-mails so employee's arn't sending e-mails to there loved one's on school times...  it's purposely there, for business use only.  i learned this at work :P  someone got fired because of it.
<skanky>lylesback2</lanky>
3 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, 56 seconds till the end of the world

06-21-2004 02:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
They only actually read them if he is assassinated, in that case you better hope he's not :refuck:
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
06-21-2004 03:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Xf Stef

37 / Male / –
Don't know about that. Still I hate them always watching our asses. Once I got mad, cause I couldn't find something I needed, and started writting in the Search bars messages like: **** the US Governmont and, I'll assasin bush..... basically nothing happened. I kept doing that for half an hour, and my internet distributor didn't notice anything wrong, like traceings.

Anyway, don't do what I did, cause I'm still a kid and they didn't care about those messages.

PS: yeah I'm a psycho... don't forget
06-21-2004 03:53 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: