What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » suggestion

suggestion
Author: Message:
mars2002

O.P. suggestion
I suggest more group feature in the group right click mouse menu.  For example, group sound event, group notification.  Have any plug-in already implemented this feture?
06-25-2004 02:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: suggestion
i don't think so mars2002, but u'll have to be more specific if you would like Patchou or any1 else to implement this
Segosa is newb.
06-27-2004 07:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mars2002

O.P. RE: suggestion
Thank you, Chestah007.
Let me try to talk it in detail.

MSG PLUS! provides a notification service in stead of MSN Messenger's notification.  When a user enables it by check the check box "Enable MSG PLUS! notification windows" in preference-->Notification-->Popup Option, it can make a notification to him/her when specified event happens.  But currently, I found it is hard to setting up the personalized event.  For example, I have four group people in my contact list.  I want to disable the OFFICE group online notification.  First I have to disable the default online notification.  Then check the online notification box for the people in the other three group one by one.  I wonder if MSG Plus can provide group notification  and group sound event when I right click group name and select "Messenger Plus! Extras".  Currently, there are only two choice in this menu, Block Contacts in Group and Unblock Contacts in Group.  It would be a great feature.  :D

This post was edited on 06-27-2004 at 11:17 AM by mars2002.
06-27-2004 11:17 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: suggestion
First the feature must be created for group-notifications. Only then can this menu-item be added...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-27-2004 11:44 AM
mars2002

O.P. RE: suggestion
My opinion: For program, it would be simple to add a routine to modify settings for each member in the group using existing interface/fuction.
06-27-2004 04:16 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: