What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » hmm wich one?

hmm wich one?
Author: Message:
dise

O.P. Huh?  hmm wich one?
a few months ago my msn have a function that all i was listening, i can share with a friend that i was chatting but live!
hmm for example.. i was listening to a music and i could put him listening to that music also, i just ahd to start an audio conversation but without mic... i think that is a plugin but i dunno wich one is.. anyone can help me here? ^o)
07-04-2004 10:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

37 / Male / –
RE: hmm wich one?
i think its 3 degrees....

http://www.threedegrees.com/

This post was edited on 07-04-2004 at 10:37 PM by bach_m.
07-04-2004 10:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
slipstream3d

You don't really need a plugin to do this. Just start an audio conversation and set your recording source from "microphone" to "wave" or "what you hear", then play your music in whatever mp3 player and the person on the other end will hear it, because the computer's recording source is set to digital audio rather than your microphone input.

To change your recording source, open the windows volume control (start->programs->accessories->entertainment->volume control), then click options->properties. Click the radio box next to "recording", and click ok, then click on the "select" box underneath Wave to use all currently playing digital audio as your "microphone" :D. Some computers may call "Wave" different things like "Wave/MP3". Another option is "What You Hear", but that will send every single sound your computer makes, period...
07-05-2004 06:23 AM
dise

O.P. RE: hmm wich one?
thats a bit weird coz my radio box next to "recording" is disable and i cant put it enable coz its like inactive. I have 3 option
Reproduce
Recording
Others (this one is inactive, all grey :o)

Solutions ?
07-05-2004 10:37 AM
Black_Forky

Threedegrees is bad you have to install tunneling software =/
[Image: LAME.jpg]
*Caution* You could be lame if you are not careful
07-05-2004 01:10 PM
dise

still need help plz... "BUMP" ;X nothing works until now :X
07-05-2004 11:24 PM
dise

GOT IT =)  TY VERY MUCH :D
07-06-2004 12:09 AM
dise

O.P. RE: RE: hmm wich one?
quote:
Originally posted by slipstream3d
You don't really need a plugin to do this. Just start an audio conversation and set your recording source from "microphone" to "wave" or "what you hear", then play your music in whatever mp3 player and the person on the other end will hear it, because the computer's recording source is set to digital audio rather than your microphone input.

To change your recording source, open the windows volume control (start->programs->accessories->entertainment->volume control), then click options->properties. Click the radio box next to "recording", and click ok, then click on the "select" box underneath Wave to use all currently playing digital audio as your "microphone" :D. Some computers may call "Wave" different things like "Wave/MP3". Another option is "What You Hear", but that will send every single sound your computer makes, period...

special tanx to u man lol ;)
07-06-2004 12:11 AM
slipstream3d

No prob :P
07-06-2004 06:04 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend