What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Fahrenheit 9/11

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Fahrenheit 9/11
Author: Message:
surfichris
Former Admin

RE: Fahrenheit 9/11
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
The only decent, intelligent replies I fully can agree with are the ones from Chris and Lobster. All others I find rather "irrational" (and that's even said in a beautiful way).
:banana:

quote:
Originally posted by eXoenDo
More technical term instead of "Cluster Bombs" would be "Air Raids", which is dropping a bomb right over a target.  Still, same point, they ARE missing targets.
You cannot simply design something that is 100% accurate, never, because nothing can be absolutly perfect. It is a fact (like Cookie said) that they are 99% accurate. - Other things especially with this kind of thing, you have to take into account wind resistance, air pressure etc, all of which can change within a second. There is also always the chance of human error too (aka accident)

quote:
Do not make this a personal thing, for it is not.  I will believe things when theres VALID proof supporting it .

He's not trying to make it personal, he's just saying that from what you've said you tend to believe everything that you hear - which is true for alot of people. If they hear something that has some meaning or significance to them (and generally if it is a bad one) they will tend to agree with the aposing side and place the blame on someone (like Bush).

quote:

May I remind you that BILLIONS of dollars were raised after 9/11 to pay for the services and to pay the families?
Blahs, in saying that you contradicted what you said previously about the services generating the government money. The services cost the government money, yes they may make portions of it (or all of it) back through things like Taxing employees, but to run a disaster relief and management plan that was similar to that of 9/11 would cost huge financial amounts.

quote:
There is factual evidence showing that the Bin Laden family owns a large portion of AOL Time Warner and The Carlyle Group.  They invested in so much (theres more than those 2 companies, I just cant remember them, whoever watches the movie can post if they remember ) that they DO own aprox. 7% of the economy.
As has been said before, they condone the actions of Osama. They are trying to run a business, a life - and as a result of 9/11 they have coped alot of the blame when they are most likely innocent, however people are using the Bin Laden name to associate them with evil and alike saying that they have been involved.

quote:
I will believe things when theres VALID proof supporting it .
There is no valid proof? As Michael says himself that he cannot be sure of it all and thats his perception of what happened - and as the final commision report has not been released the other one is only a draft and may contain missing pieces or information.

Don't believe everything you hear until you know the whole story
07-07-2004 02:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Fahrenheit 9/11
I definitively like the view point of Will and I don't think any of you will be able to make another useful reply. Subject closed. I have nothing against anyone who would want to create a new thread about the subject, but it will have to be a constructive post.
[Image: signature2.gif]
07-07-2004 02:05 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: