What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Did we land on the moon??

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Did we land on the moon??
Author: Message:
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Did we land on the moon??
hmm atm i say NO i saw some show wich was damn obvious it was pretty interesting good points and all :D
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
07-15-2004 08:05 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
sasquatch

Odi et amo.

36 / Male / –
as for the flag, i read sumwhere that it just looked liked it was wavin cuz they stuck a horizontal rod to prob it up but it wasn't, still i dunno, either way, just gettin ppl into space at that time with computers that have a total of 64 bytes in memroy is enuf of an achievment :D
Dare to dream.
07-15-2004 08:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
i think the desert where area 51 is in Nevada beacuse its a highly restricted military area and probly where they filmed it too because of its deserts i also read somthing about the sun and the light of the filiming and stuff i forget there was a massive site on conspiracy thoerys
07-15-2004 09:35 AM
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
ya there was an entire tv show on the moon landing with the hardest evidence ever to suggest nobody landed. really interesting but i think they can do it easily now and mars will be for real:)

the shadows in the films of the moon didnt match wat it was soppose to...there were different shadows going in opposite directions yet the sun is all of their light but maybe they had lamps or something:P but the images had lil crosshairs on them that were edited out obviousely someone was messin around with the pics

i also think that area 51 is where the landing was filmed because if u look at pics from satalites and other ppl goin as close as they can it is very clear that the buildings look like eitjer tv studios or aircraft hangers either way that place is up to no good:P
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
07-15-2004 09:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
KnightieBoy

Yeah right!

– / Male / –
well there were pictures taken in a filmstudio, for the press, because they weren't sure they could take pictures on the moon. I say they did land.. they can go into space.. they can land on the earth, so why not on the moon? if you look at the technology of today and if you see what kind of things 'we' created.. then landing on the moon is like scratching your bum.. roughly said..
07-15-2004 09:54 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
the shadows in the films of the moon didnt match wat it was soppose to...there were different shadows going in opposite directions yet the sun is all of their light but maybe they had lamps or something:P

if there were two sources of light, then surely there would be two shadows per person, making in total 4 sources of light.
The different angles might of happened because of a dip in the moon's surface.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
07-15-2004 09:55 AM
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
well it wasnt just ppl shadows but also the rocks on the surface but i guess that could be possible that it was just the moons dip:P

but also the films had the same looking background just different placements of rocks (props:P)

and if we can clearly see the stars when we look up there should have been like way more visable stars when ur on the moon...y was the whole sky just dark and black with no stars in sight ???
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
07-15-2004 10:04 AM
KnightieBoy

Yeah right!

– / Male / –
quote:
well it wasnt just ppl shadows but also the rocks on the surface but i guess that could be possible that it was just the moons dip:P

but also the films had the same looking background just different placements of rocks (props:P)

and if we can clearly see the stars when we look up there should have been like way more visable stars when ur on the moon...y was the whole sky just dark and black with no stars in sight ???
well where is this video or picture cause I would like to see that myself.. I have seen pictures WITH LOTS of stars.. and when you're on the moon you don't have to see way more stars than when you're on the earth..
07-15-2004 10:08 AM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
iud bet that the weve been further then we have appantly

or someone has come to us :S
07-15-2004 10:49 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:

photographers back me up here. If you look at those pictures, the foreground is brightly lit, to take a decent picture of this, you would have to have a short exposure time, otherwise the foreground would be really blurry. So you wouldnt get to see the background
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
07-15-2004 11:16 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: