What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Background Shades on Preferences' Window

Background Shades on Preferences' Window
Author: Message:
alemail

– / Male / –
O.P. Background Shades on Preferences' Window
I don't kwow if it is a bug of the new version, but I have discovered it just now.
Some background shades in the preferences' windows present a kind of transparency of what is in the upper left conner of the screen, if what is there changes the transparency changes too.

I send a capture of the the screen showing the problem.

Thanks, I let me tell you something you are tired of hearing: "Messenger Plus! Rules!!!". I would not use Messenger if Messenger Plus were not available.

Thanks again.

Alejandro.

Messenger Plus Version 3.01.94
Messenger Version 6.2.0137
Windows XP Professional

.jpg File Attachment: MessengerPlus.jpg (50.57 KB)
This file has been downloaded 223 time(s).

This post was edited on 07-07-2004 at 09:18 PM by alemail.
07-07-2004 09:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Background Shades on Preferences' Window
could you take a screen shot of the preferences and save if with in an image with more quality? (press Alt + Screen capture to capture only the preferences window and save it in jpg with high quality or (if you don't know how to do it) save it in bmp).

Meanwhile, answer these questions: Does that happen in other windows (either of plus, or another program)? Do you have any program yo make the windows transparent or something? Did you try to reinstall your drivers of the grafic card? btw, which one do you have and what version of drivers? Did you try to reinstall plus (being sure you install a non-modified copy of it, donwloaded directly from msgplus.net)?
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
07-07-2004 09:59 PM
alemail

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Background Shades on Preferences' Window
Here the screen shot of the preferences (as I said what appears in the shadow is whatever it is in the upper left cornner of the screen).
No, the problem doesn't happen in other windows of any other program (only in the preferences of messenger plus, in all the tabs there is a botton like those that appears in the screen shot). No, I do not have any program to make windows transparente or anything like that. I didn't try to reinstall the video drivers because this is the only problem I have, and drivers are the newest. NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 - Driver Version 4.5.2.3 (28/07/03). I had reinstalled Plus (donwloaded from the official site) and the problem continues.
Thanks.

.jpg File Attachment: MessengerPlus.jpg (82.12 KB)
This file has been downloaded 202 time(s).
07-08-2004 12:14 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Background Shades on Preferences' Window
This was reported before on the forum and the answer was that either you are low on memory resources or your display drivers aren't up to date...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-08-2004 12:51 AM
alemail

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Background Shades on Preferences' Window
I have solved it ... with the a newest driver. Thanks CookieRevised and Choli.
07-08-2004 02:04 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: