What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Plugin list

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Plugin list
Author: Message:
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
RE: Plugin list
I really like this idea and I think ppl would use it, but then the mods/admin would have to check that only "finished" plugins will be posted there....
The problem with plugins.msgplus.net is that we have to write an email with attachment and stuff, but it's much easier for us to just post it here and then write some info about it, this will also make it easier for us to update our stuff instead of sending yet another email just to update our plugins....
I really hope this idea will come true and will work proberly, and then the creater of a plugin could create a thread where we could post problems and bugs and stuff, and then the creator could link to this thread in his post... I think this would really help clearing out this forum coz it is really getting to messy atm....
07-25-2004 11:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
giken

Windows Live Butterfly

46 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Plugin list
quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
I really like this idea and I think ppl would use it, but then the mods/admin would have to check that only "finished" plugins will be posted there....
The problem with plugins.msgplus.net is that we have to write an email with attachment and stuff, but it's much easier for us to just post it here and then write some info about it, this will also make it easier for us to update our stuff instead of sending yet another email just to update our plugins....
I really hope this idea will come true and will work proberly, and then the creater of a plugin could create a thread where we could post problems and bugs and stuff, and then the creator could link to this thread in his post... I think this would really help clearing out this forum coz it is really getting to messy atm....

You understood my idea perfectly ;)
Hope it will come true :)
07-27-2004 12:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
cofitanner

one think i would like to see in the plugin section either on forum or the site would be which version of plus + msn the plugins work on...

cuz i download some and they dont work on Plus!3 but you dont find that out till u download and install :( so if it would be possible for the plugin section to say which plugins work on Plus!3 that would be excellent :)
07-27-2004 02:10 PM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by cofitanner
one think i would like to see in the plugin section either on forum or the site would be which version of plus + msn the plugins work on...

cuz i download some and they dont work on Plus!3 but you dont find that out till u download and install :( so if it would be possible for the plugin section to say which plugins work on Plus!3 that would be excellent :)

That's not the forums problem.. that's the creator of the plugin that have to say something about this, and sometimes you don't even know if it works in MP3!/MP2! or not.... so other ppl will have to come tell that it doesn't work on MP2!... this is not a "change" in the forum generally this is a request to all the ppl here and the creators to tell if it works or not on MP2!/MP3!/whatver... :D...
07-27-2004 08:23 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: