What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Problem signing in

Problem signing in
Author: Message:
InsaneLeo

37 / Female / –
O.P. Problem signing in
My friend updated to his msn to the latest on the msn website since then he hasnt been able to sign on msn or sign in hotmail. Yet he can use windows messenger. He asked me to try to sign on his account at my house and we had the same problem of not letting me in his account on msn messenger or in hotmail. It says his address or password is incorrect. I dont understand this. Could u please help us figure this out!?!?! THANX!!!!
07-12-2004 03:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
BiZaRrE

why are you reading this?

36 / Male / –
RE: Problem signing in
well then i suppose that his password is incorrect...or he mistyped his e-mail addy.  maybe he typed the password correctly as it is spelt but caps lock may have been on (passwords are case sensitive).
if not he can try to reset his password here.

other than that i can't help you...
[Image: blah!.gif]Got nothing else to say[Image: chrongue.gif]
= = = = = = = = = =
I was born 13406 days, 11 hours, 47 minutes, 23 seconds ago
07-12-2004 03:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
InsaneLeo

37 / Female / –
O.P. RE: Problem signing in
we both have tried resetting his password. It tells him his account has been made so no one can sign in. I just dont understand y msn messenger and hotmail wont let him in but he can sign in on Windows messenger we have tried his password every possible way on hotmail
Well I just asked my friend to give me the error message he gets when he trys to sign in msn and on his computer he gets 0x81000301 when I try on my computer i get 0x81000303. He still uses windows messenger but for some reason msn wont work. He would like to get into his email account but cant cuz it wont let him sign in his hotmail.
07-12-2004 02:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: