What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help please with info pen and smileys central

help please with info pen and smileys central
Author: Message:
rita

– / Female / –
O.P. help please with info pen and smileys central
hi everybody!

I have tried to get rid of info pen but the uninstall fil does not work. I have removed it from the add remove list but it still exist everywhere. when I run the uninstall file then I get two choices. 1. cancel and 2. next to uninstall but when I press next nothing happens.

I have also a problem with smileys ( smiley central) I used to use them but now when I send or recieve it is only codes no pic. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but still the same problem

hope anyone can help me
08-01-2004 02:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: help please with info pen and smileys central
quote:
Originally posted by rita
I have tried to get rid of info pen but the uninstall fil does not work. I have removed it from the add remove list but it still exist everywhere. when I run the uninstall file then I get two choices. 1. cancel and 2. next to uninstall but when I press next nothing happens.
try to install it again, reboot and then uninstall
quote:
Originally posted by rita
I have also a problem with smileys ( smiley central) I used to use them but now when I send or recieve it is only codes no pic. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but still the same problem
well, smileycentral is known to have problems with plus so I think it may have other problems, like the one you have.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
08-01-2004 05:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
rita

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: help please with info pen and smileys central
well choli I have tried to do as you told me  to install again the info pen. but when I open the install file it says "info pen is already installed do u want to uninstall it press next and when I press next nothing happins at all
08-01-2004 05:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: