What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN Messenger 7.0

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
MSN Messenger 7.0
Author: Message:
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. MSN Messenger 7.0
did you guys read about it on mess.be ?? 

i looks like there will be alot of changes and if i see the firts look i wont say i will like everything new :S

i don't want a msn search bar in messenger itself..    but yeah i guess when the time is there Patchou will have his version 4 of msgplus and plugin makers will make plugins that are hardly wanted

Mehdi claims MSN Messenger 7.0 will be released somewhere along 2005.............  so a long time to go :)
Back Again.
08-02-2004 08:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Messenger 7.0
quote:
Originally posted by Twan
when the time is there Patchou will have his version 4 of msgplus
I doubt it, there's usually about a year and a half between versions of Plus! the same as MSN Messenger (a very rough guide that can never be held completely as true). I think Messenger Plus! 4 will come out about late 2005 to sometime in 2006 not when MSN Messenger 7 is out (it feels weird to talk about unreleased version numbers like that lol)...I don't like to gossip about new releases of MSN Messenger at this early stage but I doubt it'll be much of an upgrade, however the most we know so far is that there'll be some new status icon's and the possible thumbnail in the main messenger window of your display picture...I hope for more news to creep out soon...and a less blurry screenshot would also be appreciated...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
08-02-2004 08:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

quote:
- Not one but two icons are positioned in front of a contact's display name (comparable to when you hover your mouse over a contact with Messenger Plus! 3

rippers :(
08-02-2004 08:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

TBH, I don't mind the wait, i'll last, i have halo 2 and stuff, anyways, i don't mind the msns i'm using :)
08-02-2004 08:55 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Twan
did you guys read about it on mess.be ?? 

i looks like there will be alot of changes and if i see the firts look i wont say i will like everything new

i don't want a msn search bar in messenger itself..

MSN Messenger 7.0 is still a very long away from being released and yet the assuming (reading what you want to read) starts again....

may I quote Mess.be:
quote:
We've added our comments and speculations on the curious bits in the layout of, presumably, MSN Messenger 7.0.
Our premature conclusions:

"Presumably", as in "we don't know it, but we think it might be that but microsoft didn't made any statement regarding this"....

Mess.be did NOT say it IS MSN Messenger 7.0, nor did Microsoft. And they did NOT say that these ARE the new things, nor did Microsoft. For all we know, it might as well be a mockup picture created by someone because they needed something to show in the webcast presentation regarding how a futur messenger might look (it wouldn't be the first time that a mockup picture is used btw)...

thank you ;)

PS: this is exactly how the gossip and hype of Animated Display Pictures started.... Read what the message says, not what you want it to say...

This post was edited on 08-02-2004 at 09:07 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-02-2004 08:56 PM
TReKiE
Elite Member

41 / Male / Flag
Don't spoil the fun Cookie :D
[Image: favicon.ico] Jonathan Kay

Note: I am not Dutch, but not from lack of trying :P
08-02-2004 09:06 PM
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: MSN Messenger 7.0
you're a smart person cookie... i give you that :) 
Back Again.
08-02-2004 09:24 PM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
If this was his best sign of smartness... :P;)

Anyway... there are always been infos like those and you have to start trusting them when you really have them in your hands.
08-02-2004 09:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by TReKiE
Don't spoil the fun Cookie :D
lol, are you gonna reply to all the people who flame MS here for not keeping there so called promises :D

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
there are always been infos like those and you have to start trusting them when you really have them in your hands.
ermmm.... yes, if they state clearly that they have very trusted sources on this and that they are sure of it (and even then they can make a mistake).... but above all, you should read the words in the message, not the words in your head. I do trust them (mess.be) in what they say. But if they say, "we assume", then they say "we assume" and not "we know for a fact that"....
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-02-2004 09:40 PM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
Well, there is a line of trustness, but you can't be sure until you can prove it yourself. Let's recall the surprise of the Deluxe DPs, mess.be were 100% on it, when it simply disappeared.

Even real information from MS can't be always trusted. Starting with release dates and ending with MS' promises of security ;)

Anyway, we can trust in mess.be if we understand the real meaning of the given information.
08-02-2004 09:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: