What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » alien vs preditor

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
who ever wins we loose so who will win
This poll is closed.
alien will win 4 20%
preditor will win 6 30%
humans will win 10 50%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

alien vs preditor
Author: Message:
Ice Queen

To Die For

39 / Female / –
RE: alien vs preditor
quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen
THEY ALL DIE
:lol:... i'd love to see how they would make that an ending (Y)

well lets say that the aliens killed all the predators and then turned on the humans, the humans killed most of the aliens except for one but before the last human could die he seriouly wonded the last alien and he died as a result of that serious injury.

THEY ALL DIE :refuck:

This post was edited on 08-06-2004 at 01:20 PM by Ice Queen.
Sexual Seductress
08-06-2004 01:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
hehehe maybe its not gonna be a good film at all and will be really cheesy jokes and stuff.

first off how many aliens to predators are there? if only 5 predatores to a whole nest of aliens then aliens will own they could set the face huggers on them so that they can't see shit then get the big mother fucking aliens in to destroy and steal weaponry (it is in one alien book that they learn how to use technology and can defend themselves with weapons) then you have alien in predator clothing with all the nice shiny weapons and stuff then George W Bush presses a button on his desk laughs insanely chokes on a peanut then keels over and dies then the world makes a terrible farting noise and depletes and turns into a black hole so everything is destroyed :p
08-06-2004 01:37 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ice Queen

To Die For

39 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
hehehe maybe its not gonna be a good film at all and will be really cheesy jokes and stuff.

first off how many aliens to predators are there? if only 5 predatores to a whole nest of aliens then aliens will own they could set the face huggers on them so that they can't see shit then get the big mother fucking aliens in to destroy and steal weaponry (it is in one alien book that they learn how to use technology and can defend themselves with weapons) then you have alien in predator clothing with all the nice shiny weapons and stuff then George W Bush presses a button on his desk laughs insanely chokes on a peanut then keels over and dies then the world makes a terrible farting noise and depletes and turns into a black hole so everything is destroyed :p

:lol::lol:

See everyone still dies in his idea of things
Sexual Seductress
08-06-2004 04:52 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
on a serious note...

This movie is going to be nothing more then a cheesy SF-action thing... I even wonder where they got the money to do such a lame thing... :rolleyes: I will watch it on tv, when there is nothing else on. But I know I'm so gonna laugh at it...

It's like putting Superman into a Lord of the rings movie... :rolleyes:

EDIT: let me put it in other way:

I've no doubt the film is going to be entertaining. But...

For whom is this film? For the Alien-fans? I'm sure the true Alien-fans wont like it that another creator from a totaly inrelevant space/time/story invades their story-line... And vice versa! Predator fans won't like the idea of Aliens roaming their story line... Although! There was a small flash of an Alien skull in one of the Predator spaceships in the second movie. But as in many movies, such small winks are often placed to contribute to other great movies (or movies which the director liked)...

So, I think, many die-hard fans will not like the idea... Although they're gonna watch it out of curiousity I think...

This is only a movie adaptation from those all-time questions like Spiderman vs Superman... Godzilla vs King Kong... etc...

So, who will win? 20th Century Fox... (I hope... for them... If they can make the story believable for both groups of fans)

This post was edited on 08-09-2004 at 01:39 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-09-2004 01:07 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
ok i've seen it and its not all that.

It lacks mystery and stuff you get told everything,

*SPOILER*
The commander of the human team joins forces with the predator commander and then the predator dies and the human pushes the alien off the cliff thing...Humans win

This post was edited on 08-16-2004 at 10:12 AM by aNILEator.
08-16-2004 10:11 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ice Queen

To Die For

39 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly

*SPOILER*
The commander of the human team joins forces with the predator commander and then the predator dies and the human pushes the alien off the cliff thing...Humans win

u spoiled it for us who have not seen it as yet n did not want to know until we saw it

This post was edited on 08-16-2004 at 02:09 PM by Ice Queen.
Sexual Seductress
08-16-2004 02:08 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
Ice Queen you just spoiled it by making it more readable :@
[Image: attachment.php?pid=296689]

.jpg File Attachment: KVB.jpg (19.15 KB)
This file has been downloaded 258 time(s).
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
08-24-2004 07:22 PM
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
the basic storyline of the movie is that the Pretators have a civilisation or summut and to become 'a man' (so to speak) in the pretator world u must kill an alien...
so the pretator must be able to kick aliens' ass because obviosly lots of pretators must of killed aliens before and therefore it must b easy
08-24-2004 07:38 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

Thankyou for ruining the whole film for us, now no-one likes you :) i do though, BLUE TACK!
08-24-2004 07:58 PM
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: alien vs preditor
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Thankyou for ruining the whole film for us, now no-one likes you :) i do though, BLUE TACK!

i dont know wot happens in the film...i just heard that pretators must kill an alien to become 'a man'...not exactely the whole storyline is it?
08-24-2004 09:24 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: