What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
Author: Message:
eckocomplex

– / Male / –
RE: Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
It makes me laugh how you all hate MD so much but yet want all it's features.
08-18-2004 04:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
R0cK3TttttT

http://www.soundpacks.tk/

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
quote:
Originally posted by eckocomplex

quote:
Originally posted by patchou
Hum, just to be clear on something Millenium: most of the things suggested here are not creative ideas by MD, they were already part of some older Messenger plugins and all of them were suggestions given on this forum many times. Next time, please don't exagerate.
:-#
08-18-2004 04:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:

haha me too :lol: but lets not turn this into a msgplus vs. MD thread. :tongue:

This post was edited on 08-18-2004 at 04:48 AM by marissa.
08-18-2004 04:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
msgplus vs MD wouldn't make sense... StuffPlug vs MD however.... ;). In any case, I sincirely not hate MD and I really think it's good to see new things coming up for Messenger. As long as StuffPlug and MD are in healthy competition (that means no flaming for no reason), everything will continue to be fine :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
08-18-2004 07:18 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
I made that before you, why dont I get credit, boohoo -> Who said I used you idea? besides, if people are using my thing instead of your thing, then mine must be better, right? so if mine is BETTER than yours, why should I give your CRAPPY version credit?!
yeah well see the point is yours isn't better =/
quote:
oke, so here's the deal, people request stuff, I (try to) make it.
What's wrong with having two programs do the same?
Hell, what if a feature exists in a program, but someone else can do it better, why wouldn't he be allowed to write his better version then?

Even worse, is Microsoft being a cry-baby just because KDE imitated it's start bar?
Did any of you ever pick up that windows was originally a rip-off of apple's ideas?
you know what, doesn't matter, remove the "rolando" name in your about box, and work on your little viruses and flood people with your 1800 addresses? how old are you? 13? don't you have any respect for people except yourself and patchou?
quote:
Could anyone just shut that millenium guy up?
don't like being owned by me?
08-18-2004 11:02 AM
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
how old are you? 13?
Last time I checked 17 :dodgy:

quote:
Its like 6:00 in the morning for me so I wont find the Kozmo Framer but go to me mess.be and go to Downloads then you can find an Add-on for nearly every single feature that MD has!

When I come back from shcool at like 4:00 I will spend my entire day finding an addon for each feature of MD just to show you!

We never can get along from you MSN Fanatic people :p
08-18-2004 11:17 AM
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
RE: RE: Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
I made that before you, why dont I get credit, boohoo -> Who said I used you idea? besides, if people are using my thing instead of your thing, then mine must be better, right? so if mine is BETTER than yours, why should I give your CRAPPY version credit?!
yeah well see the point is yours isn't better =/

Ehm, sorry to pop that little bubble of yours, but didn't you remove MyCustomNix because it was so darn unstable ?
quote:
quote:
oke, so here's the deal, people request stuff, I (try to) make it.
What's wrong with having two programs do the same?
Hell, what if a feature exists in a program, but someone else can do it better, why wouldn't he be allowed to write his better version then?

Even worse, is Microsoft being a cry-baby just because KDE imitated it's start bar?
Did any of you ever pick up that windows was originally a rip-off of apple's ideas?
you know what, doesn't matter, remove the "rolando" name in your about box, and work on your little viruses and flood people with your 1800 addresses? how old are you? 13? don't you have any respect for people except yourself and patchou?

I don't get the part about Rolando really :S He made me a really cool GUI, and now you want me to remove his name from the about box? Sorry to say mate, but you're losing kind of losing it :P
"Little Virusses"? Rrrrright.... So what you're saying joke programs suddenly turned into virusses? heh, no wonder that guy said there was a virus in SPNG, he must've meant the easter egg!
for the record, I'm 16, and gonna be 17 after 11 september, you on the other hand sound a little younger than that, am I right?
Now, about the respect part, I respect people that respect me, and luckily that doesn't only include Patchou...
quote:
quote:
Could anyone just shut that millenium guy up?
don't like being owned by me?

You're trying to say that you "owned" me?! bwahahah, you're just merely one hell of an annoying fuck :P

This post was edited on 08-18-2004 at 11:38 AM by TheBlasphemer.
[Image: theblasp.png]
08-18-2004 11:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
md new version hooks messenger :rolleyes:

but im still a md fan :D

08-18-2004 12:19 PM
cyberstew

Back on-topic :)

I think all the features MD has would be great for Plus! or SPNG.  I personally love both already.
08-18-2004 12:35 PM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
md new version hooks messenger :rolleyes:

but im still a md fan :D

Messenger Discovery is possibly the most hazardous program I've ever seen distributed as a Messenger Add-On.  Personally I may as well just have deleted a few registry keys added some random values and changed my password to something random to get the same effect.  I loaded the program following the instructions like a good boy and it worked fine the first time I logged in (Y) then I attempted to login a second time and it refused.  Messenger Didnt kick up any errors, MD didnt either yet as soon as I uninstall MD and clean Messenger up it works fine once again!

Stuffplug is far more stable (Even when I tested a early early beta of the orginal stuffplug)  TB is a good guy with a lot of earnt respect in this community, who I have fully supported through thick and thin  (Even though there was a lot of thin at one point). 

TB additions to messenger are amazingly good and he gives credit where credits due.  He also creates features not even thought of.  I'll even lay down the challenge to both of you.  To make a feature thats completly orginal and certainly hasn't been done before.  Although that would be a bit pointless because MD would install another SOCK proxy on my machine thats completly unneccessary. 

Thats my 50 cent and Don't concern yourself with Messenger Discovery anymore. the only thing I'll be helping with is the removal of it from users machines
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
08-18-2004 12:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: