What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
Author: Message:
crank

Failed to come back here :(

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
^o)I can't understand the f*cking problem...
What's wrong with MD? I'm using both stuffplug and MD because they both are nice. The fact that MD is standalone and SPNG is a plugin makes me think how they can ever be 'concurrents' they just have similiar features.|-)

(Kinda offtopic right)
I haven't been active here in ages.
If you're wondering who i am, read my reputations. I used to make plugins, skins and spam the IRC channels here back in the good old days before Windows Live.
08-18-2004 12:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
I don't get the part about Rolando really He made me a really cool GUI, and now you want me to remove his name from the about box? Sorry to say mate, but you're losing kind of losing it
gui is good, ideas is good... why not credit both ?
quote:
Ehm, sorry to pop that little bubble of yours, but didn't you remove MyCustomNix because it was so darn unstable ?
indeed, because my pc crashed and i couldn't work on it. and all those idiots not following the instructions.
quote:
Little Virusses"? Rrrrright.... So what you're saying joke programs suddenly turned into virusses? heh, no wonder that guy said there was a virus in SPNG, he must've meant the easter egg!
joke programs are considered as viruses, and why do you think you were banned ;) ?
quote:
for the record, I'm 16, and gonna be 17 after 11 september, you on the other hand sound a little younger than that, am I right?
"how old are you?" was equal to "grow up", 16-year old asm programmers don't write joke programs or make their programs "incompatible" with websites.
quote:
Now, about the respect part, I respect people that respect me, and luckily that doesn't only include Patchou...
I did respect you until you started insulting me and flooding me on msn 8-)

it's just discussion, i'm not flaming you or anything so quit the insulting allright :S
08-18-2004 01:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
quote:
Originally posted by eckocomplex
It makes me laugh how you all hate MD so much but yet want all it's features.
Its like 6:00 in the morning for me so I wont find the Kozmo Framer but go to me mess.be and go to Downloads then you can find an Add-on for nearly every single feature that MD has!

When I come back from shcool at like 4:00 I will spend my entire day finding an addon for each feature of MD just to show you!
you know what, you do that, i hope you take 2 days finding them all. good luck, as people in here request features that MD has, which oviously means they didn't find an alternative?
quote:
We never can get along from you MSN Fanatic people :p
quotes like these start community wars. so keep your mouth shut alright?
08-18-2004 01:08 PM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quotes like these start community wars. so keep your mouth shut alright?
Nuff said

Shame you can't read our rules about double posting either
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
08-18-2004 01:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
RE: RE: Suggestions for new MSG+ or Stuffplug!
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
I don't get the part about Rolando really He made me a really cool GUI, and now you want me to remove his name from the about box? Sorry to say mate, but you're losing kind of losing it
gui is good, ideas is good... why not credit both ?

Maybe because Rolando spend lots of free time creating a gui just for my program ?
quote:
quote:
Ehm, sorry to pop that little bubble of yours, but didn't you remove MyCustomNix because it was so darn unstable ?
indeed, because my pc crashed and i couldn't work on it. and all those idiots not following the instructions.
Well, weren't those "instructions" kind of difficult to understand? SPNG works out of the box, and if you don't follow the instructions the worst that can happen is that it doesn't work. It doesn't crash your msn...
quote:
quote:
Little Virusses"? Rrrrright.... So what you're saying joke programs suddenly turned into virusses? heh, no wonder that guy said there was a virus in SPNG, he must've meant the easter egg!
joke programs are considered as viruses, and why do you think you were banned ;) ?
I was banned for proving Messenger Plus Plugins could well be used to contain malicious code, I did not however provide a valid executable, I only posted bits and pieces of code from which a talented coder might have been able to make a virus. but after all, doesn't MSDN or Platform SDK contain these codes too?
quote:
quote:
for the record, I'm 16, and gonna be 17 after 11 september, you on the other hand sound a little younger than that, am I right?
"how old are you?" was equal to "grow up", 16-year old asm programmers don't write joke programs or make their programs "incompatible" with websites.
"you sound a little younger than that" was equal too "You're acting immature and annoying" :)
I never made my programs incompatible with websites, it was merely an idea, which I chose not to use after all. and why wouldn't 16 year old's write joke programs? never heard of that program that made a cat walk over your monitor? or the one that popped bart simpsons head in all windows dialogs? don't go telling me that was made by people much younger than me...
quote:
quote:
Now, about the respect part, I respect people that respect me, and luckily that doesn't only include Patchou...
I did respect you until you started insulting me and flooding me on msn 8-)

it's just discussion, i'm not flaming you or anything so quit the insulting allright :S

You're not flaming? How would you call these posts then? "discussion" doesn't quite fit in this situation *-)
[Image: theblasp.png]
08-18-2004 01:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

blah, i give up. i don't want to be banned again. sorry TB ;)
08-18-2004 01:58 PM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
End of discussion boys, you can continue that in another thread if you really think it's worth it .
[Image: signature2.gif]
08-18-2004 05:26 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: