What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Can somone make...

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Can somone make...
Author: Message:
Waterbottle2

O.P. Can somone make...
Can somone make a plugin that automaticly blocks a person if (s)he hasn't been on for 20 days or somthing?(Y)
09-13-2004 02:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Can somone make...
While it wouldn't be too difficult, I'm not convinced on the usefulness. Of course, if you're familiar with VB or C++, you could try making it yourself... If not, someone will pick it up.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
09-13-2004 03:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Waterbottle2

O.P. RE: Can somone make...
I'm not... thinking of learning VB though...

It would be very usefull for me... offering a gmail invite if somone make it for me ;-)

This post was edited on 09-13-2004 at 04:28 PM by Waterbottle2.
09-13-2004 04:26 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
While a GMail invite is tempting, I'm happy with Hotmail. I'm also busy updating all my current plugins, and then moving onto a new, bigger project.

Like I said, someone will do it... eventually.
09-13-2004 04:49 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

theres no point in this plugin at all, what if someone is sick or something, and need to talk to you after these 20 days... they might think that you just aren´t online... and if they can´t get in touch with you... and what if they are travelling, and don´t use msn for 20 days... come online to talk to you, and oh look, you´re not that, I know that you´re going to say... ´but what about phoning?´what if they can´t get reception or have ran out of credit or money... so i´m afraid i´m going to have to say...

NO!

This post was edited on 09-13-2004 at 05:15 PM by user27089.
09-13-2004 04:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
While a GMail invite is tempting, I'm happy with Hotmail. I'm also busy updating all my current plugins, and then moving onto a new, bigger project.

Like I said, someone will do it... eventually.

a new bigger project? Is that Project RP or something else.......

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
theres no point in this plugin at all, what if someone is sick or something, and need to talk to you after these 20 days... they might think that you just aren´t online... and if they can´t get in touch with you... and what if they are travelling, and don´t use msn for 20 days... come online to talk to you, and oh look, you´re not that, I know that you´re going to say... ´but what about phoning?´what if they can´t get reception or have ran out of credit or money... so i´m afraid i´m going to have to say...

NO!

You dont gotta be a ass about it. Just give your reasons and say why you think this wouldnt be a good plug in.
09-14-2004 02:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
I think it would be a good plugin. But not for 20 days no.. I have contacts on msn that i havent talked to in a year, but I still get emails everyday. Maby the plugin with  a option for how many days before they get deleted? I would like that...Traxor YES it is a good sugestion, if you add mine with it!
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
09-14-2004 02:21 AM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
a new bigger project? Is that Project RP or something else.......
Yes it is Project RP. I didn't think the small text in my sig was noticeable.
09-14-2004 12:29 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

yet another plugin for people who do nothing but drinking beer and watching tv... i believe english people call that "lazy".

for me it's NO. :)
09-14-2004 02:28 PM
Waterbottle2

O.P. RE: RE: Can somone make...
quote:
Originally posted by Sean
I think it would be a good plugin. But not for 20 days no.. I have contacts on msn that i havent talked to in a year, but I still get emails everyday. Maby the plugin with  a option for how many days before they get deleted? I would like that...Traxor YES it is a good sugestion, if you add mine with it!

:P good

quote:

NO!

What if it automaticly unblocks them if they get on?

09-14-2004 03:15 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: