What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » New Feature Suggestion For Plus.

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
New Feature Suggestion For Plus.
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus.
well i clicked it again and it worked this time maybe patchou fixed it.
quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
That is because Patchou is currently doing some server maintenance. I myself have trouble reaching the site too, now.

oh right i didnt know that well thanks for telling me now its fixed its cool. i tryed the quicktexts thing it seems to do unlimited quicktexts i didnt realise thanks guys. im amazed at how little i understood about what plus can do most of the things i suggested it can already do i just never knew about them. i think its partially due to the fact that the big whats new sheets i read each version release are so long that i tend to just read so much then i cant be bothered to read the rest so miss out on important features.
10-12-2004 04:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus.
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett

messenger skins that change the look of the whole of messenger not just a convos background.

again you can do that, however it is illegal.

Patchou said he might do this :P

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
it reminds me that I wanted to add skinning support at some point, I should reconsider it.

10-12-2004 04:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus.
hey booghost howd u get that picture i cant find it.

ok i came up with a new idea for some new plus features. your suggestions threads are way too extensive to locate a specific request so if this has been suggested before then im sorry.

isnt it annoying when people display dp's that your not sure what there for. for example if i changed my display picture to my superdudes card. all my contacts from superdudes would know why its there and understand me using it. but then a member of my family comes online sees my picture and thinks "what the hell is that" so could it ever be possible to have condition dp's. for example if im in a convo with a family member they say see a picture of me, if im in a convo with my superdudes friends then they see a picture of my superdudes card. i dont know if its possible cause if i was in both these convos at once id be using 2 different dp's at the same time and i dont know if messenger is so restricted that it wouldnt be possible but if it is it would be nice.

also if i was displaying my superdudes card as my dp, if i change my cards desiugn i have to then go to my temporary internet files and get the latest copy ( i cant simply right click and go save picture as as superdudes is a flash based website) and then i got to find it and set it up each time, this is time consuming. however if i could set my dp from a website address like people can do with avatars on forums like this 1 then whenever i changed my card my dp would get updated automatically so can online dp's be added?

another feature idea. "Animated Nicknames" we currently have colored nicknames but what about adding animated one. for example my nickname is [LAVA] DemonSlayer so wouldnt it be cool if i could have that nickname appear to be made of multan lava that appears to be glowing and bubbling like real lava?

This post was edited on 11-10-2004 at 11:19 AM by stuartbennett.
10-12-2004 05:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: