What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » [bug] floating buddies - new screen size

[bug] floating buddies - new screen size
Author: Message:
Ponty

O.P. [bug] floating buddies - new screen size
Hi,

I have a laptop that I dock at work, which have a 1280x1024 resolution on the external screen, and 1440x1200 on the internal screen when undocked.

Yesterday at home I placed the floating buddies at the bottom of the screen, during undocked state, i.e. 1440x1200 resolution.

Today at work, with 1280x1024 I cannot see my floating buddies - I assume they remember the screen position and don't adjust to the lower resolution, so they are now floating arround outside my screen area :(

Would be nice if a check on startup checks to see if the floating buddies is outside the screen area and put them back inside, so that I can move them in place, or even better - that they remember where I like to put them in each resolution...

But for now - How can I get them back? - I cannot move them with my mouse, and I would like to have them moved to the visible screen area.... *-)
09-24-2004 08:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Leif

81 / Male / –
RE: [bug] floating buddies - new screen size
Temporarily change to 1440x1200, move them and then change back to your original resolution.
09-24-2004 10:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: