What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » download.com opinions needed

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
download.com opinions needed
Author: Message:
BEWARE^^

I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Re

37 / Other / –
RE: download.com opinions needed
well ive rated it for you patchou :)
[Image: .jpg]
if you need help with unrealircd tell me and i will help ya out.
09-26-2004 10:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Matty's Download.com Review
As a beta tester of the software i have seen it go through many test passing all with flying colours. Many years ago I had emailed MSN Messenger development (somehow found an email) and made clear how they need to update and add more features to their already popular client. When they responded and said they would consider it I laughed, what company actually considers something a user suggest. Stop right there, you have an idea for Messenger Plus! you visit the offical forum and make a suggestion and a poll, if its useful it possibly could be added. Many people complain about the optional sponsor program because its installed. As a beta tester I install it with every release to make sure there is no problems with it. And there is none. I fully recommend anyone and everyone to give it a test drive. If you dont like it, uninstall it. If you need help visit the forum and we, including myself, will assist in anyway we can. Messenger Plus! is the addon of the future and will only get better, this is shown by the 4 million users, currently using Messenger Plus!. Once you install it i guarantee you wont be disappointed. Enjoy.
Matty
Messenger Plus! Beta Tester

If anyone is interested that is the review i wrote. Not much of one but meh
09-27-2004 02:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chop

Msg Plus! Spanish Helper

35 / Male / Flag
I will do it tomorrow.. i must finish my hw right now.. but, do i have to suscribe?
[Image: index.php]
09-27-2004 04:05 AM
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
JUST REGISTER.. doesnt cost anything
09-27-2004 10:29 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
I am adding this one just today,

quote:
Originally posted by Matty (Download.com)
I feel people are giving Messenger Plus! a bad name because of it's Optional Sponsor installed which you have the option of installing or not. Don't believe me, view this screenshot and read the bottom two options.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=278635
People give Messenger Plus! a bad rep because they think Messneger Plus! does things that it doesn't. If you say you dont want the sponsor app its not going to install it. Being a Beta tester of the software I install the sponsor with every build I get, trust me there are a lot of builds. The optional sponsor is adware not spyware. Two different things. The sponsor changes the homepage, adds a searchbar, favorites and desktop icons, nothing else. Patchou cares about his users that is why the sponsor package is as lite as it is. If he didn't care you wouldn't even have the option of installing it. I am sorry for this rebuttle against people giving Messenger Plus! a bad name because of their experience and not reading what they install.

People this is one of the BEST addons for MSN Messenger alive. You have been told this by regular users, and by myself who is a beta tester (check the about section, my name is there). Don't let people change your mind about the software. Just read before installing. Once again thanks for reading. And please enjoy using this wonderful piece of software as so many do.

I hope they will accept it. Sorry for bring the read back up but decided to post another review - so to speak -
10-01-2004 04:42 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
My review has been summited as well. I hope it gets posted.

Matty. - I dont think Download.com lets you post 2 reviews.
10-02-2004 11:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: