What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » My Condolences: Bigley Family

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
My Condolences: Bigley Family
Author: Message:
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
RE: My Condolences: Bigley Family
Damn.. thats sad i realy did think he would escape and wtf was tony blair doing he should of send some elite sas guys in there to rescue him thats just disgusting
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
10-09-2004 03:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

O.P. RE: My Condolences: Bigley Family
quote:
Originally posted by pipish
Damn.. thats sad i realy did think he would escape and wtf was tony blair doing he should of send some elite sas guys in there to rescue him thats just disgusting

I was watching the news last night, and they knew where the town was where they were being kept, and they know the killer, the killer is the most wanted man in iraq. Apparently though, the town is hardly accessable by the military or the police, so it would've been nearly impossible, oh look, tony blair is sorry, he tried though :dodgy:
10-09-2004 08:49 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
The One

I am the Alpha and the Omega.

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger
Terroists are Cowards.
It just makes you wonder exactly WHY they do it...
-B.
10-09-2004 09:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
surfichris
Former Admin

My condolances go out to him and his family.

However I agree with Johnny as well.
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
We need to remember here, not everyone in iraq wanted to behead mr bigley. There are some people in that country trying their best to make something of it. One high profile act shouldnt overlook that.

Innocent people got killed by bombs dropped by the US, many innocent people were also fired upon "accidently". Civilians who did not deserve this to happen to them were indeed casualties of a war which is/was not theirs. Yet, do people really give two sh*ts what happens to them? They're people as well. They deserve the same respect as you or I, or even Kenneth Bigley.

The Geneva convention cannot be changed just because of something like this. If the US strongly believes (or anyone else involved in this war) against terrorism then they must also offer support facilities for the country to keep running. Not all people in the country are terrorists.

You indeed ignoring the fact that there is innocence in Iraq, and discussing about the withdrawl of troops does show your ignorance to something like this.

Because something tragic and bad like this happens, you automatically decide "well, f*ck them all. they are all terrorists, lets see how they cope".

Just think about this but please don't take it the wrong way. The life of one soldier like this being taken, or thousands of innocent people not even involved in this war with their life taken.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything, it is still a terrible thing to happen..
10-09-2004 09:44 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
they should capture that prick (most wanted f*cker in iraq) and cut his f*cking head off?!!? after a good few years of torture that is.....................then u get asswhole sites like ogrish publishing the videos and making profits from the hole fing!??!?!

Condolences to the enitre Bigley Family..

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
10-09-2004 11:13 AM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

36 / Male / –
No words can decribe my sadest grief for the family.

Simply an plainly. It is awful to think people can comit such a medevil act when they are ben helped.

For shame, for shame.
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
10-09-2004 12:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
Now you know my favourite type of game

Counter-Terrorism games :)

I like the whole, killing things that are a threat to mankind thing, although if everything took this approach then everything would be dead :S

fish attack humans in there masses ect :P
10-09-2004 07:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
i give my condolences

lets all just pretend we're iraqis. wouldnt you be fucking pissed off if some cocky country came and invaded yours on the basis that they THOUGHT they had WMD no proof that they did. and then they have no appology for what they have done, they fuck up the country even more and kill your relatives. so now u have no home, no food nothing. would you just sit on your ass?

btw im not supporting terrorism but muslims have been slandered so much because of bush. how come no body treats germans like they treat muslims because of hitler? how come no body treats americans like they treat muslims because of what bush has done?
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
10-10-2004 02:58 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: