What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Offline messages

Offline messages
Author: Message:
statm1

O.P. Huh?  Offline messages
I was just wondering what the purpose of them are if you cant send them to the people who are offline. If you have to wait till they come on to send it.. Why not just tell them yourself then.. since you have to be on anyway for it to be sent to them in the first place....

Now im not trying to diss Plus!, its a great program.. I couldnt imagine not having it and im always on the edge of my seat when an update comes around... Its great.. I just thought i'd innocently ask..
Thanks..
10-12-2004 07:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Offline messages
quote:
Originally posted by statm1
was just wondering what the purpose of them are if you cant send them to the people who are offline. If you have to wait till they come on to send it.. Why not just tell them yourself then.. since you have to be on anyway for it to be sent to them in the first place....
well, there are plenty of people who have their computer on all day and night, and this feature is specially designed for them.
if u stay as away and leave the computer alone, ur contact will receive the message without u being there right?
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
10-12-2004 08:14 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
statm1

O.P. RE: Offline messages
Yea... i guess I was just thinkin about the dialup people.. where most of everyone that is using dialup is always there.. so... yea it was a stupid question... i should of thought about broadband..  Thank you though...
10-12-2004 08:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: