What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » me, myself and I...

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
me, myself and I...
Author: Message:
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

O.P. Sad  me, myself and I...
i think the icon says it all.

constantly on the internet i get remarks of being rude, of not being nice, get insulted, etc... why? I mean, ok, i have lots of sarcasm, post what i think, do what i think, etc.
now i double check what I post. i don't want people to not understand me or get me wrong. people tend to get offended by whatever i post, cause they're used to such stuff...

and now that I try to improve my personality on the internet, people in the real world tend to think i'm annoying. girls think i'm annoying, is that because of my rudeness, stupid humour, sarcasm, "say-what-you-think"ness, or why? people get frustrated cause they're like "overall he's nice, but he can get on your nerves".

i'm just fucked because there's this girl who didn't really like me last year and this year, it was like woo but she gets angry because i "ignore" her on msn (which i obviously don't). wanna know it all? she's the one i loved, and now since some fucker told her she hates me (hence: for what happened last year).

now what do I have to improve on my personality. i think you all know me a bit, so i hope you can help me.

(FYI: last year it was a class of like only guys, so you can imagine the number of sex jokes that were in the class... you can already imagine, 6 girls, 12 boys.)

ps: i didn't reread this post, feel free to ask anything you wanna know. i've got nothing to lose.
10-14-2004 06:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: me, myself and I...
Who takes the piss out of you? Dude, seriously, just be yourself, if you've been noticed by this girl already, then carry on being yourself, she noticed you for what you are, not what you want to try and be, just talk to her ok.
10-14-2004 07:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
(W)

This post was edited on 12-24-2020 at 01:37 AM by _Humphreys.
AC3
10-14-2004 07:09 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
:dodgy: splitting
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
"overall he's nice, but he can get on your nerves".
Yeah, that sums it up well...
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
now what do I have to improve on my personality. i think you all know me a bit, so i hope you can help me.
I've noticed a few times you've been trying to get the upper hand in arguments and not being nice about it, be a little kinder and see other peoples flaws, but try to be nicer or just shut up about them...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-14-2004 07:42 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

O.P. RE: me, myself and I...
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
I've noticed a few times you've been trying to get the upper hand in arguments and not being nice about it, be a little kinder and see other peoples flaws, but try to be nicer or just shut up about them...
thanks anubis, i'll try to keep that in mind :)
10-14-2004 07:44 PM
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
All I can telll ya man, is that what you have already what someone has said. Your nice but sometimes you can get on peoples nerves...My only suggestion to you, is this...Think before you speak..Thats what I am trying to do man...I hope this will help ya!
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
10-14-2004 08:35 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ginger

Well, this one time at band camp..

– / Female / –
Whatever you do, you have to know that you can from being one kind of person to the exact opposite because people are just gonna think youre fake and hate you more
Inferno @ The Opera House.
November 25. 2005
Toronto.
Come check it out! (k)
10-14-2004 09:03 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

I think that you just seriously need to speak to her, and when you post, just try and be as mature and professional as you can, and not offend people has you sometimes do, thats why poeple find you annoying, and try to spam less in important threads.
10-15-2004 08:23 AM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
I have to get out of the habit off posting spam every time I post and be more mature but I can see that you (M_E) don't spam much and are quite mature and you are respected here just keep the spam and childish behaviour down and you'll be fine.
AC3
10-17-2004 01:58 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Extreme
I have to get out of the habit off posting spam every time I post and be more mature but I can see that you (M_E) don't spam much and are quite mature and you are respected here just keep the spam and childish behaviour down and you'll be fine.

I think that he's made a very good improvement, and you can tell, he's acting more mature and thinking before he posts, well don m_e. Attitude, I've never really seen you spam much and most of your posts (like the one which you just posted) are quite mature.
10-17-2004 02:21 PM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: