What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » me, myself and I...

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
me, myself and I...
Author: Message:
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
RE: me, myself and I...
lol your 14 that means next year your in high school.. which is good because then you can start over... after the break everyone wil forget and then you can be pimpin :-D
sorry for spam but here is an example of "not being mature"

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=33...d=323826#pid323826
10-17-2004 03:17 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

M_E, if I were you, i'd take all of the advice you have and throw it down the drain, its useless, you can't be the false you, just be the you that you are and what you want to be, don't let anyone shape you into what they want you to be, just go for what you are, thats how you get noticed, don't try and be like everyone else, you won't get noticed, you get noticed when you look and act different, instead of acting like everyone else.

This post was edited on 10-17-2004 at 05:55 PM by user27089.
10-17-2004 03:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

O.P. RE: me, myself and I...
quote:
Originally posted by DangerXone
sorry for spam but here is an example of "not being mature"

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=33...d=323826#pid323826
sorry for pointing out that's t&t...

quote:
Originally posted by traxor

M_E, if I were you, i'd take all of the advice you have and throw it down the drain, its useless, you can't be the false you, just be the you that you are and what you want to be, don't let anyone shape you into what they want you to be, just go for what you are, thats how you get noticed, don't try and be like everyone else, you won't get noticed, you get noticed when you look and act different, instead of acting like everyone else.
thanks, but i still need to change. everyone tells me the same thing: "rudeness", "annoyance". if i weren't that i'd go out with the girl you got on cam :(
so I guess i do have to change.
10-17-2004 04:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
Originally posted by traxor

thanks, but i still need to change. everyone tells me the same thing: "rudeness", "annoyance". if i weren't that i'd go out with the girl you got on cam :(
so I guess i do have to change.

Ok, first thing, when did she first like you, because at this point, this is what you must be if you want to get her, don't try and get her attention or anything, because thats pretty lame, if you really want to get her attention, speak to her, don't come on to her, just flirt around a bit.
10-17-2004 05:56 PM
Mr.T

i pity the fool

ok here goes

m_e who cares what people on a internet board think of you???

really think about it?

does it really matter
10-17-2004 06:16 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

O.P. RE: me, myself and I...
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.T
ok here goes

m_e who cares what people on a internet board think of you???

really think about it?

does it really matter
well yeah, cause on an internet board you say what you think, and usually people can judge from that. well half at least. but i mean... I can't hang out a paper and ask people what they think of me at school can I? :-/
10-17-2004 06:19 PM
crank

Failed to come back here :(

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
lol your 14 that means next year your in high school.. which is good because then you can start over... after the break everyone wil forget and then you can be pimpin
??? the dude lives in Belguim...
The school system is diffirent here. we go to 'high' school when we are 12/13 years old.  no offense
Grr i'm beïng offtopic again...

This post was edited on 10-17-2004 at 06:59 PM by crank.
I haven't been active here in ages.
If you're wondering who i am, read my reputations. I used to make plugins, skins and spam the IRC channels here back in the good old days before Windows Live.
10-17-2004 06:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
listen... you want this girl right..

ok then talk to her a bit just talk about stuff and flirt and shit

then after a couple days of that and u become friends g o on msn and ask her to be your girlfriend.. Msn is the easiest way to ask someone to be your girlfriend.. REALLY IS

first of all you wont be so nervous... all you do is write up want to go out or some shit like that then paste it and then do something else... then when you hear  the message and see the blinking light then you will see the answer... its that easy.. lol But they can say no.. i scored 5/5 time this way... :-D

life is good after that... just be sure if you see the relationship breaking away.. dump her dont wait for her to dump u.. lol
:-D so you win
10-17-2004 07:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:

then after a couple days of that and u become friends g o on msn and ask her to be your girlfriend.. Msn is the easiest way to ask someone to be your girlfriend.. REALLY IS
Obviously a rare occasion...ever heard of people being afk? I've been asked out over MSN only last week and believe me it's annoying when people ignore the brb status and your getting a drink from the fridge...all the nervous flooding...
Make sure the girl wants a boyfriend right now...and isn't just interested as you being just a friend..
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-17-2004 07:07 PM
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
ask her in person, the last thing u want to seem like is a wimp, come on have the guts

im sure that she likes u M_E
just make sure u dont get hurt though, as in dont tell anyone that ur gona ask her out, ill tell u l8r on msn wut mite happen if u do so :P

p.s. is it the same girl that u showed me, if it is then i say go for it (Y)
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
10-17-2004 07:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: