What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN Messenger 7 Build 0225 leaked from MS servers

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
MSN Messenger 7 Build 0225 leaked from MS servers
Author: Message:
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: MSN Messenger 7 Build 0225 leaked from MS servers
quote:
Originally posted by Ipab Atokanniv
its 250 MB

it doesnt say that on the Hotmail Website,  not on http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf?id=2 site anyway , but  we all live in hope maybe by the end of the dacade Microsoft will do it , atm i use Yahoo to store most of my unwanted stuff in that isnt urgent to store in any other email Box i have.
10-15-2004 07:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
greg098

when i got up this morning, it was all spread over the net...just shows, it doesnt take long for things to be leaked. Its even on softpedia so soon enough, EVERYONE will have it. At least they greyed out the winks for now...i dont really like the winks idea anyway. I think they need offline messages more then more silly things that takes up too much memory.
10-15-2004 02:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: RE: MSN Messenger 7 Build 0225 leaked from MS servers
quote:
Originally posted by greg098
when i got up this morning, it was all spread over the net...just shows, it doesnt take long for things to be leaked. Its even on softpedia so soon enough, EVERYONE will have it. At least they greyed out the winks for now...i dont really like the winks idea anyway. I think they need offline messages more then more silly things that takes up too much memory.

exactly, they need offline messages, but will Micro$0ft eva Do That? Most Likely Not
10-16-2004 01:33 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stijn

Just Me

32 / Male / –
does everybody still have the problem with msn messenger 7 that it can't save the conversation with something about that there is a problem loading message history and an invalod character!!! what to do???
10-16-2004 10:15 AM
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
er... it's still the beta. expect some bugs here and there. or just wait until the "not"-celebrated release of msn 7

offtopic: unfair!! i want my 250mb now!! :'(
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
10-16-2004 01:08 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: