What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » a new feature

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
a new feature
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: a new feature
quote:
Originally posted by loopsy
lol i dont like going on cam and wen ure paying more attention to watchin tv than talking to her she gets angry lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, just set your status to busy or something, that way she won't talk to you, and you can get back to watching the simpsons.
10-15-2004 02:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
loopsy

O.P. RE: a new feature
nah emerdale and shit is my kind of stuff hahaha and corry dont forget that lol jk
10-15-2004 02:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by loopsy
nah emerdale and shit is my kind of stuff hahaha and corry dont forget that lol jk

umm ok mr mrs loopsy lol.

I think that this plugin is possible, just doubt that anyone is willing sorry mate.
10-15-2004 02:46 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
loopsy

O.P. RE: a new feature
lol im a mr not a very old one either 16 :( lol im sure sum one will be willing do it when they cant think of any other features to add i know i wud if i can code :( (in first year of coding class at college started 6 weeks ago)
10-15-2004 03:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
michael_m91

33 / Male / –
Wouldn't Messenger when paused just keep on sending one picture like a dp so that you wouldn't be able to find out? ALso isnt it sorat an invaion of privacy to know if they paused it? what if they just wanted to pic their nose without you knowing? lol

[Image: Email.JPG]
10-19-2004 04:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by dreamweaver
who would wont a feature like this onestly its a stupid thing to think of. people should be useing there heads to make smarter things not stuff like that

who is the judge U :S, i sure hope not :undecided:
did u register on these forums to diss people cause if u did -_-
ill hit the report your post sooo fast that it will have Wj amazed at how fast his server can respond to reports!:refuck:

Please note that every suggestion is a good one and for all you know patchou mite even take into consideration a feature like this :dodgy:, im sure that there are atleast a few people who would like to see this "feature".

This is supposed to be a friendly place where people interact and help each other out!

This post was edited on 10-19-2004 at 09:29 AM by ipab.
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
10-19-2004 08:04 AM
michael_m91

33 / Male / –
quote:
quote:
who would wont a feature like this onestly its a stupid thing to think of. people should be useing there heads to make smarter things not stuff like that

who is the judge U :S, i sure hope not :undecided:
did u register on these forums to diss people cause if u did -_-
ill hit the report your post sooo fast that it will have Wj amazed at how fast his server can respond to reports!:refuck:

Please note that every suggestion is a good one and for all you know patchou mite even take into consideration a feature like this :dodgy:, im sure that there are atleast a few people who would like to see this "feature".

This is supposed to be a friendly place where people interact and help each other out!

Who the hell are you talking to? Your post says originally posted by dreamweaver But why are you spazing at yourself

This post was edited on 10-19-2004 at 10:41 PM by michael_m91.

[Image: Email.JPG]
10-19-2004 10:40 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: