What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Having problems with myself

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Having problems with myself
Author: Message:
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
RE: Having problems with myself
be nice to ppl, help ppl out, be considerate, blah blah blah
Cow juice...
10-20-2004 12:08 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ginger

Well, this one time at band camp..

– / Female / –
Just be yourself as much as you can, be happy with who youre being and dont start tryin to fill everyones expectations for you cause its uselses you'll just end up failin and being worse off than where you started
Inferno @ The Opera House.
November 25. 2005
Toronto.
Come check it out! (k)
10-20-2004 01:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
here's my advice:)...just be urself...don't do that 'cause he or she thinks that's great...you'll feel great if you do everything by your choices:)...oh and remember this...do never try to think what you really don't think...:) HuG
10-20-2004 09:18 PM
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
"be yourself" does that mean that if you enjoy playing jokes on people which really annoy others, you should keep doing it? I thing that would result in having no friends
Cow juice...
10-21-2004 01:52 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
pretending to be someone else also results in no friends.
10-21-2004 01:59 AM
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
be yourself live your life.. What ever turns out turns out.. you cant do anything about it... Just be yourself...

If you dont know what yourself is then be what feels best...

Feel better please

10-22-2004 08:26 PM
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
gad, you people are AMAZING at giving advice :) (i havent read everything, so dinnae moan :P just read most of the 1st page) you really think, saying "act more mature" is gonna change anything? Attitude Extreme, act however you want, if people get pissed off wi you alot, then maybe you dont need them as friends :) just ffs, dont change yourself for other people, just act like you wanna act, regardless of what you think ppl are thinking, its YOUR life, no theirs :)
[Image: sig.jpg]
10-22-2004 10:36 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by kangie
gad, you people are AMAZING at giving advice :) (i havent read everything, so dinnae moan :P just read most of the 1st page) you really think, saying "act more mature" is gonna change anything? Attitude Extreme, act however you want, if people get pissed off wi you alot, then maybe you dont need them as friends :) just ffs, dont change yourself for other people, just act like you wanna act, regardless of what you think ppl are thinking, its YOUR life, no theirs :)
agreed.

that's what I did. also think before you say something. will it hurt someone? is the person going to feel offended? are you sure it doesn't sound bad?
10-22-2004 10:39 PM
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
sometimes you just have to satisfy others and sacrifice your own interests.  For example, if you piss of every employer you have, you might end up working at macdonald the rest of your life (or jobless).

Try to compromise between being yourself and satisfying others.
Cow juice...
10-23-2004 03:35 AM
AdamL42

ok man,there must have been something in your past that whats the word attracts you to annoy people.your taking your problems out on other people.this is a common problem.for a stupid example: theres a boy who always eats chocoalte 24/7.when he was little his mother was always gone alot and evertime she would visit him she brought him a bag of chocolates,three weeks later the boy recieved news his mother had died in a  car accident.the reason he eats these chocolates is because it is the only thing that he has to remember his mother by,he didnt know that this was the reason but it was.in fact chocolate wasnt his favorite food he just ate it because he wanted to think of the good memories he had of his mother.now there must have been something in your past that causes you to act this way.its not your fault but this is the way things happen to most people like you.im not going to ask you what it was in your past that makes you act this way,that can be kept a secret but remember it truley does help when u tell someone else a piece of bad in your past.
10-23-2004 04:45 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: