What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » HALO 2 Leaked!

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
HALO 2 Leaked!
Author: Message:
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
RE: HALO 2 Leaked!
warez are copyrighted stuff that people download..

for example when you download from kazaa a song like stacys mom its warez...

basically warez=illegal

but people do it anyway
10-22-2004 10:36 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
I hate the fact that people can't wait for the release and they ruin the fun by using a crappy franch version.
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
10-22-2004 12:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
michael_m91

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: HALO 2 Leaked!
quote:
Originally posted by Knuckles
I hate the fact that people can't wait for the release and they ruin the fun by using a crappy franch version.

I am waitintg for the release, if you use the online version it ruins the suspence of the wait for you. I have it Pre ordered an i will NOT be playing halo until it comees out

[Image: Email.JPG]
10-22-2004 02:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I have pre-ordered halo 2 and i'm having the day off school on Novermber 11th, i'm also going to the shopping centre at about 8 probably, I don't care what my mum says. That day will be the day where there will be the most absences ever. Employers and teachers will be expecting it, and will be surprised if three pupils or employees arrive at the school or workplace at all.

I think that at my school the teachers will be playing it in the staff room all day..

:p lol
10-22-2004 05:37 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
your teachers play halo.. ROFL.... When i was in school in California i wouldnt even think of that... Teachers are boring people who have nothing to do but teach... lol thats a teacher in my point of view.. i never really thought they would play xBox lol..... ROFLMAO i can see it now.. im playing against a teacher for some good grades :-D

then i see my report card with Straight As and my parents say good job but then they ask howd u get such good grades when all you do all day is play On your Xbox.... ROFLMAO
10-22-2004 07:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I have pre-ordered halo 2 and i'm having the day off school on Novermber 11th,

Bahahha it comes out on the 9th here and im taking a da off..2 days before you!!:p it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then :refuck:
10-23-2004 04:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
michael_m91

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: HALO 2 Leaked!
quote:
Originally posted by Scone
days before you!! it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then 

It comes out on the ninth here two, why would it be at 12:01 stores arnt opene then are they?

[Image: Email.JPG]
10-23-2004 07:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
why would it be at 12:01 stores arnt opene then are they?
quote:
days before you!! it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then

And this kind of thing happens a lot for products with big hypes around them (see Harry Potter movies and stuff)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-25-2004 02:37 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by DureX
your teachers play halo.. ROFL.... When i was in school in California i wouldnt even think of that... Teachers are boring people who have nothing to do but teach... lol thats a teacher in my point of view.. i never really thought they would play xBox lol..... ROFLMAO i can see it now.. im playing against a teacher for some good grades :-D

then i see my report card with Straight As and my parents say good job but then they ask howd u get such good grades when all you do all day is play On your Xbox.... ROFLMAO
Well they don't actually play on the xbox during school hours afaik, they may at home, I know that they have darts and stuff in the staff room though.. The teachers at my school are pretty cool and most of them have some time to talk to and joke with! I doubt that they would give you better grades if you beat them, IMO, I think that they would flunk you or something hehehe.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I have pre-ordered halo 2 and i'm having the day off school on Novermber 11th,

Bahahha it comes out on the 9th here and im taking a da off..2 days before you!!:p it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then :refuck:

To be honest I don't really care, because I can go any time in the day to buy halo 2 as I have a copy and it will be saved for me, the extra two days really won't make much of a difference, and I don't really see the point in going to buy something at midnight, if you really want something, then you should learn how to wait.

One last thing 12:01am = November 9th.. not the 8th ;)
10-26-2004 06:40 PM
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by DureX

Traxor said that stuff because it was in a flash once posted on these forums.
I always feel bad when peoples things get leaked... :undecided: Poor halo2 creaters :cry:

and that the things french...pff
10-26-2004 08:24 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: