What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » MPWinamp 0.80 Plugin

Pages: (15): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   MPWinamp 0.80 Plugin
Author: Message:
ErikSchierboom

42 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: RE: MPWinamp 0.80 Plugin
quote:
Originally posted by Da Dude
I have yet another idea (yes i'm full with it :) )
So let me first make a totall list.
Bold is new :)

Bugs:
- when i close winamp, and i let %status get displayed. It doesn't say closed.
(Maybe you didn't code it in, if so, then please put it in)
- I managed to get "cda://H,7.cd" (example) when i showed a contact my path of the current song (yes it was a CD). The first time it worked though: "H:\Track04.cda"
- I managed to get: "Korn - Am I Going Crazy - %albAm I Going Crazyye" in my name

Ideas:
- Ability to say, that if the tag (%artist, %album etc..) is bigger then x characters, you get ... behind the name
- Song2avatar (already requested), with ability to display current your mask, and the upcoming song
- Ability to share the song with a command, or maybe a sort of bot build in
- Totall album Numbers (so you can make a combo like this: %Artist - %song [%trackr/%tracktotall] ) (output would be Korn - Here to stay [7/19])
- What taz030485 says, if you close winamp, it restores your old nick (maybe you could give it up, what it is)
- Custom away messages in your name, don't get displayed, maybe add something so that it does
- Support streams/shoutcasts (Display the currents song and put between () shout)
- A tag to see what type of song it is (mp3, cd, stream, mp4, etc..)
- If support streams, a way to pass the url of the .pls (isn't fully working)
- A ignore "can't change nickname" feature
- A / command to give a contact all the info off the song
- A feature, if a song doesn't have the information you would get in your name, it doesn't get displayed @ all. It already does that, but let me explain. If a song doens't have (example) the year the song was made, it would display in my name "The artist here - The song here - The year here" output would be "The artist here - The song here -". Now the last - doesn't look right. Maybe add an tag to do this, that it wouldn't display the information, if it ain't there.
- Increase the inputfield
- A / command to give a contact your cue list (display) (ofcourse with a limit, imagine a cue list of 1000 songs :O )
- A Feature where you could share your contact the whole cue list or album. (sending the files)

Wow, I'm truly impressed. Now that my exams are over (and I was fairly successful) I'll probably be able to get to work on my plugin again. Thank you very much for your invaluable input! I love these lists, it's great to work with.
Download the MPWinamp plugin at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpwinamp/
02-05-2005 06:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Da Dude

RE: MPWinamp 0.80 Plugin
Somehow i keep crashing MSN on the same MP3's.

and its always the

- I managed to get: "Korn - Am I Going Crazy - %albAm I Going Crazyye" in my name

and some more. And it only happens if a chat window is open. If only i could get a crashlog. It says it made one, but i don't see it in the crashlog program.

Can't also see a connection between the songs that work, and don't work in that album

my tag =
code:
Da Dude (8)(8)Now %status : %artist - %title - %album - %year (8)(8)

After *testing* msn 7 build 604, i though it would be a good addition to show the current song, in the private message (you know, the new feature under your nickname).

Since msn only support windows media player 10 ^o) (at the current situation)

This post was edited on 02-06-2005 at 03:23 PM by Da Dude.
02-06-2005 03:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
swimmerboy6

wow just wanted to say that is one awesome plug-in u made Erik!! im usin msgplus , msn version 6.2and ur MPWinamp 0.90a plugin.. it doesnt crASH! its SO SWEEeeti was goin nuts with the song2nick plugin..ThaNx so much!! :)
02-23-2005 05:56 AM
JamieC

Hi All,

Hopefully someone might have experienced this before, and I have also noticed a couple of vague references to it in this thread.

I am running MsgPlus on Windows Messenger (rather than MSN Messenger). The plugin installs and does not return an error, however it is not actually changing my nickname! It is capable of controlling winamp with the appropriate commands however.

Is this a limitation in Messenger Plus that it cannot change a Windows Messenger nickaname? I've been seaching for a nick changer for ages and the only ones that seem to work fake an opening of the Options dialog and inject the text there.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

- Jamie
03-14-2005 01:06 PM
D@ffy

Thanks for the good work! Pretty stable and it works well for me. ;)

Some problems I still have:
* My nickname is too long, it won't fit into the box. :( Can this easily be fixed?
* Update every x seconds: only when switching song would be better.
* When playing a Wave file or another format without id3 tag, he should just display the filename. Or there could be an option to enable this. :) Now you get " - ". Just a bar without artist/title, doens't look to nice.

I suppose they have been mentioned before, but since they haven't been fixed yet and this topic seems to have become pretty dead, I just put a reminder. ;)

Hope you'll be able to work further on it!

P.S Hope I have the latest version... 0.90a is the one I have.
03-15-2005 02:00 PM
Da Dude

i think "ErikSchierboom" is waiting for Messenger Plus! 3.5
03-15-2005 03:13 PM
Da Dude

Sow.. how's the progress going on 0.9 final/1.0?

any mayor changes? lots of fixes? any eta?

(yes i'm anoying i know ;) )
03-23-2005 07:50 PM
ErikSchierboom

42 / Male / –
O.P. RE: MPWinamp 0.80 Plugin
Okay, first of all I need to apologize for my lack of posting. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work on my plugin at all the last couple of weeks. This is due to a fairly busy school schedule but most of all due to my side job. I do hope to start working on the plugin anytime soon, I'll definitely let you know! Sorry again.
03-29-2005 03:40 PM
Da Dude

No problem m8 ;)
school and work is a high priority ;)
but you need to check in from time to time, or else we might think your dead :P and we don't want that now do we :D
03-29-2005 09:55 PM
ErikSchierboom

42 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: MPWinamp 0.80 Plugin
quote:
Originally posted by Da Dude
No problem m8 ;)
school and work is a high priority ;)
but you need to check in from time to time, or else we might think your dead :P and we don't want that now do we :D

I'll do that! :D
03-30-2005 06:31 PM
Pages: (15): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: