What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » I was here thinking...

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
I was here thinking...
Author: Message:
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. Happy  I was here thinking...
So long for normal behavior...here goes my monthly philosofic speech....
I was here thinking about a new thread...I thought....*-)*-)*-)...and i went to my daily question...What is all this..:S...what is this where i'm sitting on...why do my parents are on the living room watching a box that makes color out of a cable and gives us hours of entertainemnt?I think of this lots of times...and i allways end crying with fear to loose someone i love:S...this is all so strange...well i'm looking at my desk...but these are the colors i can see...these are the type of material i can fell touch...what about all the others?...this will probably leave you thinking...i bet all of us thought of this at least once when a member of our family is sick...this is all so strange...man you're on the other side of the world and reading what a portuguese kid wrote^o)*-)...all so strange...this world...i mean...maybe we only see what we're suposed to see...this text is not organized at all...try to get the essencial message from it...i won't tell you the message i take out off this 'cause mine is tottally diferent from yours...one final thought...we should all pray for the current aceptable peace there's in the world...whe don't know how will this be in 10 years...sorry for the length...just my thoughts in a cold lonely night...

P.S. I'm gone 'til 17:00 GMT hour of tomorrow here its 22:23 of October 28th...i'd like to see some answers...HuG

This post was edited on 10-28-2004 at 09:24 PM by Jhrono.
10-28-2004 08:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
RE: I was here thinking...
The phrase "all so strange," which you wrote 3 times, pretty much sums up your message. :s
10-29-2004 04:02 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ginger

Well, this one time at band camp..

– / Female / –
well ive been starin at my hand for about 10 minutes so does that mean im thinking? when im thinking after im done thinking i cant remember what i was thinking so hard about
Inferno @ The Opera House.
November 25. 2005
Toronto.
Come check it out! (k)
10-29-2004 04:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by johny
...and i allways end crying
wtf? u always end up crying, u need a psychiatrist.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
10-29-2004 04:13 AM
Weyzza
Veteran Member

SoCal sunset > *

– / Male / –
Agreed.

I just think you just have to enjoy your life as it is and don't think everything that is not useful and gives little impact for your life.
That thing just confuses you.
Registered 7646 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 43 seconds ago.
Happy Birthday, WDZ

10-29-2004 04:21 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
don't think too much...  the more you think about life, the less sense it makes

btw if you are wondering, the answer to the ultimate question of life is 42 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything) and you gotta read Douglas Adams's book "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" it's the best)
Cow juice...
10-29-2004 05:41 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

I get it, I think that we are blind to many things, because we don't need to see them, and if we do, maybe we're a threat to the things we see, everything you see around you is taken from the precious earth, and we're ruining it, maybe some things just can't be seen, as we would ruin everything, as we slowly are doing.
10-29-2004 07:54 AM
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
I think sometimes it's good to think about such things..  Why do we excist ?  What is The dead and what is the meaning of life ?  but never you'll get an answer   But after thinking I just go on and have fun, live my life ect.. :)
Back Again.
10-29-2004 09:07 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

To be honest, for all we know, we could be in the atom of a chairleg, ever thought of that?
10-29-2004 10:09 AM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
To be honest, for all we know, we could be in the atom of a chairleg, ever thought of that?
Me thinks the universe isn't that screwed up...I mean a universe in an atom, now your talking bull...Personally I think this thread is just an excuse for people to post rhetoric in an attempt to look smarter than they are...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-29-2004 10:41 AM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: