What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » I was here thinking...

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
I was here thinking...
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: I was here thinking...
johny, those are some thoughts we all have once in a time.... nothing wrong with it. When you loose a loved one, you end up thinking "bad things" about those who still are here. This is a normal human reaction. For some people it takes a lot of time to get over this and move on though (it can even take years). Thinking about it 24/7 is bad though and if that is the case, you need to do something which will keep you occupied for some time (can be anything).

Seeing as you had to experience such things at your age, it doesn't make this easier to cope with. But eventually you will get over it. Seek out some friends and go do some stuff on a regular basis (eg: going for a swim each wednesday afternoon or something). So, something you can look forward to.

quote:
Originally posted by Ginger
well ive been starin at my hand for about 10 minutes so does that mean im thinking? when im thinking after im done thinking i cant remember what i was thinking so hard about
Or you're tired like hell.... happens to me sometimes... not knowing if it is day or night and just "thinking away"...

quote:
Originally posted by gnownoskcid
don't think too much...  the more you think about life, the less sense it makes
hehehe, yeah, true. My motto: "Carpe Diem"...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-29-2004 05:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: I was here thinking...
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
i never got drunk. i must be a weirdo :p

Not at all.  I'm almost your age but I hate going out and go get druk and shit like that..  so i am boring??  no :dodgy:   

I have fun my own way: sometimes date a nice girls , go to the movies, Game a lote with friends and play soccer outside :)

I'm not ever bored at all  but your not a weirdo :P
Back Again.
10-29-2004 05:05 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: I was here thinking...
it wasn't useless...but has i said...(just to drink alot within the aceptable[NICE PHRASE])...I gt drunk twice in the regional faire(is this the word?)once this year and one the last one...this last one...evbd was drinking...and i wnt...went..well:S
10-29-2004 05:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Weyzza
Veteran Member

SoCal sunset > *

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by johny
it wasn't useless...but has i said...(just to drink alot within the aceptable[NICE PHRASE])...I gt drunk twice in the regional faire(is this the word?)once this year and one the last one...this last one...evbd was drinking...and i wnt...went..well:S
Okay, johny. That's perfectly fine if you can 'keep' yourself from drinking in unacceptable amount.

But, one again, have you ever thought of how the alcohol damage your (13-year-old) body?

What I firmly believe is alcohol has the same effect for someone who is 30 years old, or 21, or 10.
If they drink in unacceptable amount, they'll be drunk.
If they drink "within acceptable amount," alcohol will also damage their bodies, i.e. damage their hearts and brains.

Why did they set the drinking age?
Because, on the drinking age, someone's body already has had the ability to  tackle the effect of alcohol a little bit better than another person's body who is younger.

Remember, everyone is risking his/her ratio when he/she is drinking, in acceptable amount as well as in unacceptable amount.

You know what?
I'm starting to think that you think those things because of drinking :D

Oh gosh...
I hate when I find myself look like lecturing :p
But this is for your own goodness.
Registered 7646 days, 21 hours, 27 minutes, 12 seconds ago.
Happy Birthday, WDZ

10-29-2004 05:21 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
:$...i'll keep that in mind
10-29-2004 05:22 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
When you loose a loved one, you end up thinking "bad things"
Johny never said anything about loosing anyone...It was more of an "if" in his first post...correct me if I'm wrong...
quote:
Oh excuse me anubis if you never sofered in your life really hard and never thought of this!
Who said anything about "suffering"? All you've said was that you were thinking about stuff...In what way have you suffered?
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-29-2004 05:31 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
In what???i'll tell you what with my grandfathers death with my other grandfathers cancer when i was a kid my dad only got home at 24 00 'cause he worked hard for us...I HAVE MORE DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN?
10-29-2004 05:33 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
In what???i'll tell you what with my grandfathers death with my other grandfathers cancer when i was a kid my dad only got home at 24 00 'cause he worked hard for us...I HAVE MORE DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN?
Johny, if you think you are the only one who has suffered in your life and just assume that I have never suffered in my life, I don't care; I just pity your naivety. I won't go into how I've suffered because I try to forget about it and last time I went into it I got really angry. And I reserve the right not to go into it. Just please stop thinking you are the only person who's ever suffered and making personal stupid attacks on people just because you are upset. Ok, yeah your life may not have been the best, but try and put it in perspective to people who have suffered in poverty and disease ridden areas...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-29-2004 05:47 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
I won't answer so you don't say i'm attacking you..maybe 4 months ago i would...
10-29-2004 05:49 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: