What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » New feature: Automatic resign in

1 votes - 5 average   New feature: Automatic resign in
Author: Message:
StickyPoundeZ

Celeron vs. Pentium :|

34 / Male / –
O.P. Roll Eyes  New feature: Automatic resign in
Hey,

I usually let my msn online/away when I am going to school. At school, I can use MSN Webmessenger. Everything fine until now. But when I stop at school, I am totally offline everywhere. At homo there is a screen, would you like to resign in? This brought me to the following idea.

Make a function in Messenger Plus! which activates itself when you go offline, because you sign in at another location. Plus! should check with an online blockchecker, if I'm online, and I will be. But If Plus! checks that every 5 minutes, and it's sees that I'm offline, it should resign me in again @ home. So, I will be online, the whole day (H)

Maybe it's a sophisticated future, but it would be very nice. (A blockchecker is a feature which could be implanted anyway in Plus!)

Greetz,

StickyPoundeZ
Everything is possible until it's not...
10-29-2004 02:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
RE: New feature: Automatic resign in
it would be a nice feature but no block checker is 100% accurate so it probably wouldnt work
10-29-2004 03:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
StickyPoundeZ

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: New feature: Automatic resign in
But if you allow all people to see your status... all blockcheckers can see that you are online... I have nothing to hide, everybody get's a first, or second chance to do normal, so i don't have to block unknown people...
10-29-2004 03:13 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
It would work if Plus! added your e-mail to the "People who can see my status and send me messages list". This is a really cool feature. Sort of like the ghost command on IRC. It would be cool if you could set Plus! to ALWAYS resign you in if you don't click the sign out button or the exit button.
[Image: 7.png]
10-29-2004 03:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by StickyPoundeZ
Hey,

I usually let my msn online/away when I am going to school. At school, I can use MSN Webmessenger. Everything fine until now. But when I stop at school, I am totally offline everywhere. At homo there is a screen, would you like to resign in? This brought me to the following idea.

Make a function in Messenger Plus! which activates itself when you go offline, because you sign in at another location. Plus! should check with an online blockchecker, if I'm online, and I will be. But If Plus! checks that every 5 minutes, and it's sees that I'm offline, it should resign me in again @ home. So, I will be online, the whole day (H)

Maybe it's a sophisticated future, but it would be very nice. (A blockchecker is a feature which could be implanted anyway in Plus!)

Greetz,

StickyPoundeZ

Actually, I think it's very easy to do using a plugin.
If nobody uses your computer.
10-29-2004 03:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
StickyPoundeZ

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: New feature: Automatic resign in
Yeah, it's clear that nobody should use my pc. But if it's very easy to do... why don't you do it :P
10-29-2004 03:52 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: