What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)

Pages: (20): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)
I typed /nick then space then ctrl+k so that colour chart thingy came up and i selected a colout. Then it shows the code which is like a box with a gal standing in it and a number after it. So when i press enter it sayz your name cannot be coloured to ".$ and that number"
Plz fix this in the new version.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-19-2005 01:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
x-gOd

Lite \\

– / Male / –
RE: RE: Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
Is Plus! loaded for sure? Do you see "Plus!" beside Help at the top of your contact list? Or, is MsgPlus.exe running in your processes list? (Ctrl+Alt+Delete > Processes)

Yes it is.
For eg. sometimes it's coloured, sometimes it's not, it just shows with the color codes.
weird.
[Image: sig11.jpg]
01-19-2005 02:47 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Its done like this to prevent the user from having a blank name so to speak without and characters. Just use /nick CTRL+K and the number and Alt+0160
01-19-2005 07:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
x-gOd

Lite \\

– / Male / –
what?
It has notin to do with that, it just shows they're normal name like if I didn't had Plus!

And u don't need the ctrl+k for the blank nick, just use the ALT+0160
01-19-2005 09:41 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Event Log:
Unless the Event Log window is opened then the Preference for the Event Window is checked. If it is closed the option is unchecked. (Plus! Preferences > Logging > Event Logging > Display all Messenger events in a window )

If the option is disabled then the Transparency and Max events should be disabled.

---------------------------------------------------------
Plugin Based:
If no user is logged in then the DefaultConfiguration key is loaded to display the last user logged in. Thus in the Plus! Plugin API sUserEmail in Initialize displays that instead of Nobody when no one is logged in.
01-23-2005 02:10 AM
Morpheous416

Forgive me if this has already been addressed.

One thing I noticed right from the start, I installed the beta of MSN 7....ran it, and seen all the little emoticons people use in the contact list...then, installed beta 3.4 of Plus, and those disappeared from the list....they are now just keyboard characters.

No need for a quick fix on my end, as I don't particularly care.  Just wanted to add to the convo.  This is a wonderful program by the way...
01-25-2005 11:41 PM
Jimmeh

ok not really sure of this is a bug, but be interested, i never got around to trying it for older version, and i admit that its not that big a deal, but still thought i should mention it
well anyway try typing '/brb /all brb' i figured it would work, but the whole of msn crashes when you do :P....
dunno if its a bug or a limitation of the commands...br nifty if it worked tho, thanks anyways GREAT work Patchou
01-27-2005 07:05 AM
brad__bomb

– / Male / –
One of the things I noticed about desktop contacts is that if you have contacts show up on the desktop while offline, change some of the colours, and then have only online contacts show up, the colours go back to whatever setting they were last time the online contacts were the only ones up. Position and size don't change back though.

I was also thinking: would it be possible to have a different colour defaults for contacts in a select groups? Such as Group A is all-red, Group B is all-green, etc. Maybe have it underneath "Save as Default..." as "Save as Group Default..."?
[Image: Sig2.png]
01-29-2005 03:15 AM
x-gOd

Lite \\

– / Male / –
why Plus! still have that bug that when I'm with a personalized status and if I write something with won't show upo the emoticons on my nickname?
01-29-2005 02:10 PM
Stan

– / Male / –
When you enable custom names it removes the emoticons from the contact list and toast pop ups and replaces them with the text shortcuts.  Also the custom colors for contact names aren't displayed in the new message pop up, only the sign in pop up

This post was edited on 01-29-2005 at 07:52 PM by Stan.
01-29-2005 06:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (20): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: