What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Computer Noises!?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Computer Noises!?
Author: Message:
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Computer Noises!?
Lol.... the guy is insisting, that's what i shall do.... i guess i should shut off my comp now so it can start getting noisy when i wake up.... lol
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
11-15-2004 11:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: Computer Noises!?
quote:
Originally posted by Ningc_Maniac
Lol.... the guy is insisting, that's what i shall do.... i guess i should shut off my comp now so it can start getting noisy when i wake up.... lol

if the Noise is that bad, it also could be ball bearings, i recently had to get my comp looked at  due to a Noise , luckily the parts that had to be replaced was still under warranty ( not that it would have mattered ) but the noise can be comming from a Fault in the Bearings somewhere  fans etc.
11-16-2004 01:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
open the computer up then lay it out (dont touch anything) and you will hear what the problem is.. Hardrives make just as much noise as the fans.. But it never sounds like an engine.. Turn on your computer once its layed out in front of u and look for any defects.. Maybe the fan is touching something.. Anything.. Then post it here and we will see what we can do to help :-)
11-16-2004 12:14 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
lol i had a probe like this like 2 weeks ago with the energy fan, but even with oil and with(the machine some people use after the bath) to take some wsuperficial dust, well the "OMFG its so loud" noise is resolved but it stills doing a ittle bit noise it didnt do before.. well..

To put the oil ofcourse i didnt open the (arrgh.. its the thing that gives energy to ya computer) but it has some holes and with a little pipe that u attach to the oil spray i could put it in the right place.

Look, to discover where the noise comes from open the case and turn on the computer.

But as the computer is new u probably cant open it coz of guarantee, contact the company where you bought it from.

I am 99% sure the sound comes from there, and as any fan probe IT IS VERY NOISY BELIEVE ME people, i didnt use the comp while it was like that coz it was impossible to do anything on the comp with that friccking noise

This post was edited on 11-17-2004 at 07:04 PM by paperless.
11-17-2004 06:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Computer Noises!?
Alright, i know now for a fact it's the power supply fan... but it became constant this thing never shuts the fuck up, i'm listening to REALLY LOUD music now and i can still her the fan, it's really scary.

I was gonna open the power supply case then saw this little warning saying danger blablabla.... will anything happen if i open it and clean the fan? :s
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
11-22-2004 08:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: