What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help

Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help
Author: Message:
chompas

Put the box

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. Undecided  Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help
Yesterday  i installed, MSN 7 with the mess patch, today it happens 2 times that my msn disconnects telling me that someone else is loging in with my pass, that is very very rare, and then a notify in blue (maybe like windows messenger advices, i really cant remember)  that my passport is closed, then i log again and no problems at all, so i decided to go back to msn 6.2, but now stuff n plug gives me a lot of errors, like it cant do anything, my 2 questions are:
Is possible that, the advice that someone else is loggin in can be an error? (I'm afraid that maybe the patch stole my pass or something)
How can i do to complete uninstall MSN 7
Thx!
11-26-2004 12:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help
are u sure that windows messenger isn't ruuning in the background, and signin you in ???? this could be the cause of you bn signed out
11-26-2004 12:26 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
chompas

Put the box

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help
i recently run XPantispy again, and windows messenger was back apparently, so if we say that windows messenger was the problem, can be possible that my msn signs out not just when i sing in, because the 2 times I get disconnected was at random, like a couple of hours after i sign in
11-26-2004 12:32 AM
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help
yeh windows messenger is probably the problem. if u search the forum, there is a program that can disable windows messenger. u should then stop been signed out

i would search for youbut..........i'm pissed :P
11-26-2004 12:51 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
chompas

Put the box

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help
Ok, i re-reinstalled msn 6 :P and now stuff works fine, i hope that sign out error doesnt come again
Thx for ur help
11-26-2004 01:05 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: