What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205
Author: Message:
saintgtril

O.P. RE: RE: RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205
quote:
Originally posted by on_da_pull
quote:
Originally posted by saintgtril
Tried Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 under window xp. it working fine. why cant it work under window 2000 :'(

hello  saintgrtil the same problem is with me too though the loader aint working but i did  got some other patch yo can get it from here http://www.msgshit.com/?msn=downloads&id=466 its allow yo multi sign in and log yo with appearing offline mode i hope this gonna help you :)

great. it working now
thousand cheers to on_da_pull :D
thanks a million
02-17-2005 02:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
on_da_pull

whoo... ohhOoooo

39 / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by on_da_pull
quote:
Tried Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 under window xp. it working fine. why cant it work under window 2000 :'(

hello  saintgrtil the same problem is with me too though the loader aint working but i did  got some other patch yo can get it from here http://www.msgshit.com/?msn=downloads&id=466 its allow yo multi sign in and log yo with appearing offline mode i hope this gonna help you :)

great. it working now
thousand cheers to on_da_pull :D
thanks a million

ur welcome :)
La vida como un roller coaster, antes de usted know..it's encima
02-17-2005 04:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205
May I all remind you that some polygamy patches actually patch a not-so-good address to enable polygamy. And that these "bad" patches are often included in skins, tools, other stuff, etc... Yes, even the most popular polygamy patches patch the "wrong" bytes!

These patches make that decent polygamy patches (and tbh I know only a very few, of which jnzloader is one) don't work!!

See Polygamy what/why/when/how

---

Another reason is because you're doing the wrong thing (from what I can tell):
quote:
nd in da properties i put this c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe
that's not the only thing you put in there. Also use quotes around the executables long filename/path.
This should be in the destination box if you make a shortcutlink:
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\nameoftheloader.exe" -C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

---

Another common mistake: make absolutely sure that you have the universal jnrzloader and not a version which is specific to a msn messenger version!!

---

Why the loader in GUI mode doesn't work on Win2000 beats me, can't test that (but it sounds very strange though)...

This post was edited on 02-17-2005 at 11:46 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-17-2005 11:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: