What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Paris Meeting : We survived ^^

Pages: (10): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
Paris Meeting : We survived ^^
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^
nope, our room!
12-29-2004 04:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
As Cookie posted what happend to him i might aswell tell what happend to us (bf and me).

Arrival day:
We left home on the 26th at 7:25 am. A friend of mine drove us to Utrecht because we couldnt get there on time by train (needed to be there a half hour before the bus left).
9:45 am bus left for Paris (crappy bus not comfortable at all),
one stop in between of half an hour
16:45 arrival at Paris- Galliéni
On to the metro, as soon as we boarded we foudn out the station where we had to transfer was the only one where it didnt stop (maintanance or w/e), so i looked on the schedule to find the stop where we had to transfer.
18:00 arrival at our hotel, wich was less luxurious than it looked on their website (windows wouldnt close properly etc).
In the evening we strolled around in the neighbourhood of our Hotel and came across the Moulin Rouge (ofcourse we had to take a picture). Had dinner at Quick (MacDonalds kinda thing). We were pretty knackered from the travel so we went to bed at 22:00.

The day of the meeting:
Woke up at 10, so we skipped breakfast. Decided to go stroll around again in town. We had coffee and a croisant in one of em lil coffeebars, when they served it obviously the only coffee they knew was espresso..ohhh wakey wakey!  My bf bought new shoes and he got me a nice new shiney ring with amathists :D
Back to our hotel to changes clothes, left at 15:00 for the metro.
When we arrived on Champs Ellysee i forgot the name of the store where we were supposed to meet so i decided to txt TB..answer didnt come that soon so i tried callin TB and Cookie, none of em answered so i called Patchou. Funny thing was we were infront of the right store before but decided to walk back a bit towards a very recognisable point. Finding the group wasn't that simple either, they weren't exactly at the door of the store and the Champs Ellysee is a very busy street, loads of ppl. I kept lookin around and around but didn't recognize anyone, so i grabbed my phone again..appears the group was right behind us, lol. What we did as a group is already known so i'll skip that. One thing i'd like to mention tho: i lent KS my mittens, wich was funny...i wonder if anyone took a picture of that.

Next day:
We had to get up at 7:30 to get ready to leave and have breakfast. Taking the metro at abouts 9:15. We arrived on Galliéni on time (plenty of time left, but we had to be there an hour in advance). When we were finally allowed to check in there was a problem with my bf's ticket (apparantly the chauffeur tore off one piece too many on our way to Paris). The check in guy wouldnt give return ticket tellin me it wasnt valid an that i should buy another ticket for the next bus (whilst there wasn't a next bus to where we were going on that very same day). I told him wtf, i aint buying another ticket i already payed for two returntickets! He took away my boardingticket too :( So i decided to call the Eurolines emergencynumber (Amsterdam) and after explaining what was going on i handed the phone over to the check-in guy, it was all sorted after that and we got our tickets.
11:00 departure of the bus, wich was more comfortable this time and the chauffeur made more stops aswell. We saw two movies on the bus, "rebellion" and "about a boy".
17:45 arrival in Utrecht. On to the trains, departure 18:18..arrival 19:56. On our way we saw loads of snow, snow in our hometown still too.

Now everytime i look at my "Paris" lighter (i needed a new one, when we were upthere..so i got me a nice one with "la tour Eiffel" on it and shiney colored lights when i open it) i think back of Paris. We had so much fun, i already missed everyone the day after...when's the next meeting?

This post was edited on 12-29-2004 at 06:31 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-29-2004 04:36 PM
Omar
Spammin' Member!

I have Chrono in my hands! MWAHAHA!!

47 / Male / Flag
Is it true that the Blasphemer got wasted after 2 beers???

:P
Comunidad Hispana Oficial del Messenger Plus!  
TReKiE, you might as well face it... you are a dutchie (clogs, tulips and all that) :banana:
12-29-2004 04:55 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Mike
Elite Member

Meet the Spam Family!

31 / Male / Flag
You guys had fun :(
I also want that thing (dont know its name:P) wtbw, Patchou and some others had in their clothes... j/k :P

By the way cookie, where was wtbw's phone uploading? :P (I mean in what server...)

I didn't imagine you guys (and girls) like this...
I have only seen a pic of Patchou...

Anyway, next time, Greece! :P :banana:
YouTube closed-captions ripper (also allows you to download videos!)
12-29-2004 05:03 PM
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Well, Cookie... Someone will have to explain what happened in the 'other' room... :rolleyes:
* Plik wants to know :p
12-29-2004 06:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
You guys had fun :(
I also want that thing (dont know its name:P) wtbw, Patchou and some others had in their clothes... j/k :P

By the way cookie, where was wtbw's phone uploading? :P (I mean in what server...)

I didn't imagine you guys (and girls) like this...
I have only seen a pic of Patchou...

Anyway, next time, Greece! :P :banana:
Ahh you mean our badges? We all had one on, thanks to KS for making em :D
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-29-2004 06:35 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
I also want that thing (dont know its name) wtbw, Patchou and some others had in their clothes... j/k
the name tags? We all had it, KeyStorm made them (see Meeting in Paris - You're invited!)

quote:
By the way cookie, where was wtbw's phone uploading? (I mean in what server...)
dunno, I thought it was TB's... But you wouldn't have access to it anyways...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-29-2004 06:38 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

cookie, you forgot the part when we met at the virgin megastore, when wtbw bought me a game, and when we took 20 mins to choose what to eat :P
12-29-2004 07:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Apatik

\o/

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedEnjoyed a big dinner (looked at the nice sexy waitress... well I known I did at least... and I know Apatik knows what I'm talking about :P).
Someone said my name? 8-)
It's not me, look, I'm gone *poof*
:p

but she was pretty indeed *-)

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedIn short: Apatik, I almost fel out of my chare when I read the topic title: "We survived it"... ROFLOL....
hehe :p

This post was edited on 12-29-2004 at 10:37 PM by Apatik.
[Image: rdmazu.php]
12-29-2004 10:35 PM
eckocomplex

– / Male / –
Hope ya'll had a good time :D.

Patchou, organise it in Aussie next time, I'd be able to fly there :).
12-29-2004 10:38 PM
Pages: (10): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: