What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Nice people....

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Nice people....
Author: Message:
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Nice people....
very strange :dodgy:

also strange nickname wizzie, does that make anyone else think WDZ :O :P:P:P
:lol::lol:

quote:
Originally posted by wdz
It's not like "Wizzie" is another member in disguise...
[Image: dodgy.gif]  [Image: dodgy.gif]  [Image: dodgy.gif]
01-05-2005 03:42 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
tbh
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
or just PM an admin, this trash isn't worth even making a thread about, let alone putting it in General Chit Chat....
Everyone has the right on his own opinion. If Wizzie thinks TB has an ugly face and that stuffplug sucks, then that is his perfect right. That is exactly the same right as TB finds that message insulting...

quote:
Originally posted by johny
i've given his deserved reputation : [link]http://shoutbox.menthix.net/reputation.php?uid=42345[/link]
tbh, if somebody writes something like that to a person, he probably HAS a reason (even if it isn't a valid reason in somebody elses eyes). You voting against Wizzie is almost exactly what the voting-system is not about. What do you know about Wizzie? I bet nothing... TB is the one that could vote negative for this person if he whishes, and TB would have a valid reason to do so... What you are doing is nothing more then retaliation without a reason. And that's almost abuse. If everybody would do that, then the voting system will have no meaning at all.

Yes, I don't like the msg from Wizzie either, but why on earth should I vote him negative for just 1 message that he has send to somebody?

This post was edited on 01-05-2005 at 04:47 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-05-2005 04:46 PM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
Well TB you pi**ed of a load of people in the past (including me) and some people may be still angry about this but I agree that pm is taking it too far.
AC3
01-05-2005 05:17 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Yes, I don't like the msg from Wizzie either, but why on earth should I vote him negative for just 1 message that he has send to somebody?

Agreed, you can't just vote someone negative because of one thing said, a lot of people don't get along with each other, if someone didn't like you, I wouldn't give them a negative reputation, its just plain stupid in my opinion... You don't even know the person, they might have said something about stuffplug, and TB started flaming, as is what usually happens when someone says something negative about SPNG, and just sent him a pm, don't judge a book by its cover ;)...

The Private message has gone a bit far, but its better to say it in private rather than for the whole community to see right? TB has a lot of enemies, and has changed for the better, his enemies might not see this, and send him pm's offending him, there's nothing that anyone can really do about this is there?
01-05-2005 06:20 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
lol what do u expect with a username like wizzie

someone who likes to spin around in circles at high speed...

now dont go having at go at tb or spinny...

let them sort it out,....
01-05-2005 07:25 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user13774
Disabled Account

Wizzie has posted one serious thread.... and now he's bored I guess, so he flames random forum members...

Two words:

[Image: MISC10.jpg]
01-05-2005 07:26 PM
Wizzie

Like........ this is amazing people :| This is f*cking amazing :| I'm so nerdy! I'm so cool! I'm popular at the MSN Plus Forum! Man, I feel like shit man!

Ok, let's explain tha shit rite? I've got a friend huh... perhaps u already know him? I've heard he posts here too.. He's total nerd rite :)

Hmm... so... he always spams about MSN and stuff, so I find it necessary to take some measures rite? So... I've got this problem... Like... I go to MSN and get some really weird stuff you know? So I go and make a thread here rite? So... people help me and stuff... That's really nice you know.. Like... then my friend "Markus" tells me about a guy called Blahzemer or sumthing.... that he is really arrogant or sumthing.. But no one dares to tell him... He also tells me that if sumone tells that guy his Stuffplug sux, he goes very angry u know... So I'm really naughty u know.. I go and PM that guy and stuff.. I say what no one dares to say rite... So... now there are three pages about me on the forum and stuff.. I like you dudes.. You're f*cking cool men..

I hope you understood my English. I was afraid you wouldn't understand me if I spoke normal English...

Goodbye and stuff :) I won't go and post anymore here, cuz I don't like it here.. too much nerdy and stuff.. but keep on with the MSN + It's nice to use rite..

Btw, I liked ur photo's from that Paris holiday and stuff. Patchou is a real kick-ass chick u know..

And btw... perhaps you all should think about the purpose of your lives.. I mean... cum on.. 3 pages about a guy who PMs another with a few words of "I don't like you"... What's on with this f*cking world dudes? Cum on... we get discussions about the right of opinions and stuff.. becuz of my 2 words... I like you!

And for my fans; u can get my signature for 5 $

Bye now!
01-05-2005 07:41 PM
surfichris
Former Admin

I didn't want to bring this thread back up, being closed and all but I would like to point out most of the reputations given to this user are not valid reasons and are abuse of the reputation system: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/reputation.php?uid=42345
01-09-2005 01:29 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: