What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » destroyed Game Cube

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
destroyed Game Cube
Author: Message:
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
RE: destroyed Game Cube
This is going to be an interesting console battle between X-Box and Gamecube. I own both!!! :D:D I really like the X-Box for some of it's more adult games (such as Halo/2) and for racing games, because of the Right trigger idea. I like my Gamecube for the insanely cartoonish games (Viewtiful Joe/Mario Series) and for sports games (SSX Series). And I love my computer because it has MSN, mIRC, World of Warcraft, and Messenger Plus!!!! So I can't hate one because I own both, although I have to say that PS2 is getting owned right now.
[Image: 7.png]
01-12-2005 11:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
tda87

DOMINICAN PROUD!!!

36 / Male / –
i have everything, i mean, the ps2, the gamecube, the xbox, the n64, super nes, and nes, i plaed ps1 to, and sega genesis, and dreamcast, and i can say, at first nintendo was the best ever, with metroid, chrono trgger, zelda, mario, then i bought my ps2, i payed final fantasy from VIII to XII and chrono cross and a lot of another games but my best was final fantasy chronicles with the animation of chrono trigger, then it came my xbox, Halo was the best one, with magic battle ground in xbox live and mortal kombat for xbox, then my little brother bought a gamecube, following thew series of mario zelda and metroid, it was fun and it has a series of games to spend time, i think that all, together are great i always hd my pc and  i played almost everything here but all the consoles together make the best one, cuz it could have everything
KKM? TDA!!! DOMINICAN PROUD!!
01-14-2005 02:07 AM
megamuff

36 / – / –
O.P. RE: RE: destroyed Game Cube
quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
I think this is what you're looking for megamuff.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/downloads.php

Click on death of a cube

yeah i think thats it, thanks!
01-14-2005 11:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
Nintendo has been around for longer because it was a trading card company up until like the 80's, and remember, during the 80's they had microsoft computers, same creators of sony... So you're saying that Halo isn't an exclusive game to the xbox, there are plenty of 'exclusive' to the xbox games because of its shear power, and the reason that a lot of the other consoles couldn't handle such engines and graphics. There have been many tests about the 3 consoles, and I'm afraid to say, that after multiple tests, the xbox was the best for its value, apart from the controller size, which has now been sorted out (s controller)... The ps2 will definitely be second by far, it has an steadily increasing amount of games, as does the xbox, so people can't keep saying "oh the ps2 has more games", because maybe it does, but about 60% of these games are just really old and I would take my time to spit on them to be honest (not that I spit on games as a hobby), just remember this, and as you keep saying this, I'm sure users will come up with more valid arguements, as it is true, just simply ludacris! The xbox has great games and always will be the superior of the consoles, spec-wise and game-wise. Lets also not forget about the game-cube, it has had a major decrease in sales since the release of the xbox and has dropped price so more people will buy it . 

pure pwnage by trax good work xbox is the best end of story and if anyone can find FACTS that any other consile is better i will buy it simple.
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
01-15-2005 01:15 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: