What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » destroyed Game Cube

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
destroyed Game Cube
Author: Message:
megamuff

36 / – / –
O.P. RE: destroyed Game Cube
xbox is the best console. but game cube has alot of good games.

anyway.. after being dragged a few miles down that dirt road, it still worked! the guy plugged it in and it loaded into a game too! peices were missing from the game cube, but it played :P THEN he brought it out back smashed it up and set it on fire. :P

still nobody who knows what happenned to this video? :-/
01-06-2005 10:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
RE: destroyed Game Cube
Don't turn this into a console war, people get very stubbord and biased when they talk consoles.... so just don't :)

I personally never saw anything about a gamecube being destroyed, but id like to see what this is... (Kudos to the GC lovers that posted here.... gamecube rocks.... uhhhh ill shut up :) )
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
01-06-2005 11:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: destroyed Game Cube
quote:
Originally posted by blade
You suck. GameCubes suck. Their spec.s are FAR below that of any other console out there (the NES prob. out-shines it :refuck:) <= Doesn't that make you feel all warm inside? :-/

Don't call ppl idiots :-/ Ppl are entitled to their own ideas and oppinions.

you just said i suck so i would appreciate if you didnt :D ... nintendo has been around for longer so they have way more exlusive games compared to the ps2 and xbox, games like mario and of course my favourite zelda! all 3 consoles are good in there own way but i would say the top 2 would be the GC and the ps2 and i think the gamecube would win out of them :D

This post was edited on 01-07-2005 at 03:25 AM by C3PO.
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
01-07-2005 03:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
J.J

R.I.P Myles. Missing you.

33 / Male / Flag
Xbox is more advanced than gamecube will ever be :P

I agree, that every console has at least one great game or two...but the box has a feature that the other game consoles dont, and thats xbox live ;)
[Image: bluesig5rz.png]
Previously known as \'lappin\' and \'Third Dimension\'

Damo says (12:00 AM):
-pictures harry potter naked-
01-07-2005 07:12 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Twan
agreed..  why would someone destroy a gameube.. i't is the best console (H).. that's off course just my opinion..

but still you have to agree if I say it sounds idiot to destroy a cube :dodgy:

It is actually far from being the best console around, as blade quite rightly said, its specifications are lacking severely :-/.

quote:
Originally posted by st0rm
tbh i hate gamecubes, my brother bought one off his mate just so he could play one game that he already had on ps2 and nintendo, imho he shoulda bought an xbox

I hate gamecubes aswell, I don't like the games, I hate the controllers, its like a messed up version of the xbox controller but the 'x' and the 'b' buttons have swapped around! I don't like the general graphics of it, and it gets laggy...

quote:
Originally posted by Violet
i hate x-boxes, i tried playing a game on one of em once and i couldnt work out all the buttons, they were really confusing, it was a car game so i kept crashing into all these walls

Why do you hate the xbox, imo, it has the best controller for car games, you can measure your speed because they trigger is like a lever, so you can stay at whatever speed you want, remember they have also got the 's controllers' which are smaller, IMO, its a really easy controller after you get used to it :p.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfenstein
nintendo has been around for longer so they have way more exlusive games compared to the ps2 and xbox, games like mario and of course my favourite zelda! all 3 consoles are good in there own way but i would say the top 2 would be the GC and the ps2 and i think the gamecube would win out of them :D

Nintendo has been around for longer because it was a trading card company up until like the 80's, and remember, during the 80's they had microsoft computers, same creators of sony... So you're saying that Halo isn't an exclusive game to the xbox, there are plenty of 'exclusive' to the xbox games because of its shear power, and the reason that a lot of the other consoles couldn't handle such engines and graphics. There have been many tests about the 3 consoles, and I'm afraid to say, that after multiple tests, the xbox was the best for its value, apart from the controller size, which has now been sorted out (s controller)... The ps2 will definitely be second by far, it has an steadily increasing amount of games, as does the xbox, so people can't keep saying "oh the ps2 has more games", because maybe it does, but about 60% of these games are just really old and I would take my time to spit on them to be honest (not that I spit on games as a hobby), just remember this, and as you keep saying this, I'm sure users will come up with more valid arguements, as it is true, just simply ludacris! The xbox has great games and always will be the superior of the consoles, spec-wise and game-wise. Lets also not forget about the game-cube, it has had a major decrease in sales since the release of the xbox and has dropped price so more people will buy it :-/
01-07-2005 08:14 AM
C3PO

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: destroyed Game Cube

quote:
Originally posted by wolfenstein

So you're saying that Halo isn't an exclusive game to the xbox 

i didnt say that but actully yes because its on computer to :D

and you do relise your avatar... that game is the biggest copy of zelda :D the pic looks exactly like link :P

This post was edited on 01-07-2005 at 09:40 AM by C3PO.
01-07-2005 09:40 AM
Edna Mode

– / Other / –
woohoo, i love zelda, is there gonna be another one released soon (besides those stupid ones on GBA) coz i have finished all mine *sighs*
[Image: Edna%20Mode.png ]
01-07-2005 11:52 AM
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
yes violet.. there will be a new one :D:D and I've seen a trailer and screenshots and I love it allready (L) :D
Back Again.
01-07-2005 12:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
C3PO

33 / Male / –
Yep there is going to be a playable demo this year at E3. Not much is known about it there trying to keep it a secret, there was a tralier realeased months back and its kick ass! the grapichs are awesome! its not cel shaded like wind waker evan though i  thought was pretty cool but releastic graphics do suit a zelda game betta. Its promising to be the best game evah!
01-12-2005 12:37 PM
Zephyr

monster.rat

34 / Male / Flag
I think this is what you're looking for megamuff.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/downloads.php

Click on death of a cube
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
01-12-2005 11:10 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: