What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Background colors change at restart

Background colors change at restart
Author: Message:
Kycha

O.P. Huh?  Background colors change at restart
Hello, I hope this fits here, ok I'm gonna explain it all

At first I had msn 6.2 with the last plus for it, I honestly don't remember the version, then something happened, like a plus update, and I think it wasn't succesfull, but that happened like 4 months ago, but since then the background color always changed to the blue default, even tho I changed it everytime, and added a wallpaper.

Then I got used to it, and then after 4 moths I decided to change the msn to the beta version 7, that was like yesterday, but even tho I unistalled the Plus and the 6.2, I had the same problem, the background still changes everytime I restart the msn.

Then I reinstalled the 6.2 without the Plus, and it's still the same, not even the font colour I choosed with the Plus the first time hasn't change; then I downloaded the beta Plus for v.7 and reinstalled the msn v. 7 too, and .. I still have the same problem.

I did delete the folder where the emoticons are saved, (so I lost them) but I din't lose the pressets of the Messenger Plus I first had.

I hope you understood it all, I just want it to be like I want it, with different colours for my window's contacts and stuff.

is this fixable? ;___;
01-07-2005 10:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Background colors change at restart
MSN Messenger main screen: Tools > options > privacy..uncheck "This is a shared computer so don't store...."

This post was edited on 01-08-2005 at 12:04 AM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
01-08-2005 12:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Background colors change at restart
quote:
Originally posted by Kycha
the background color always changed to the blue default, even tho I changed it everytime, and added a wallpaper.
You talking about the conversation windows?
If so, just change the colour to what you want, then under the colour selector, click 'Set as Default Colour'. Do a similar thing with the background picture.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
01-08-2005 01:19 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: