What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
Author: Message:
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
blah its all nonesense most were probly just made up or something else. Did you know that most UFO sightins are actully planes with lights on :D Im sure there is life on other planets but no where near ours. Far far away! in diffent galaxy's. Deffently none close to us because we have seen nothing to prove that only possible water on some planets which could of had germs living on millions of years ago. If they came done when the egyptions where hear wouldnt we have evidence they ancient egyptions seemed to note most things down writing on walls but they have neva mentioned any aliens.... ^o) They say for every grain of sand there is in the world there is a planet :) so i would say there probly is other life out there somewhere maybe intelligent but most would be germs or something. So far away we havent been into contact and maybe neva will. There is no real wy of knowing this.
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
01-13-2005 05:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
^^ all made up btw, adn i dont believe

sure :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Blade
What a piece of BS...people and their conspiracies. If there were aliens, and they hadn't contacted us by now, I would think they'd be trying to kill us if anything.
you never know what they are doing :dodgy: (:p)
01-13-2005 05:06 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
but its habitable...
If you're talking about Titan you're wrong;
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...Not exactly breathable or warm, or were you on about another moon?
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
01-13-2005 05:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
anyways, that UFO photo is from Mexico

no its not !!! its from england where for a tv program a couple of people made a UFO !! that picture and a couple of films where shown on the news at the time, but they will soon told that it was just a fake
01-13-2005 05:15 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
but its habitable...
If your talking about Titen you're wrong;
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...
Not exactly breathable or warm, or were you on about another moon?

there is possibility of living organisms on the moon actually... read it in Focus... Just because of the general temparature, doesn't make it inhabitable for stuff does it, it really depends on what is there???

quote:
Originally posted by wolfenstein
blah its all nonesense most were probly just made up or something else. Did you know that most UFO sightins are actully planes with lights on :D Im sure there is life on other planets but no where near ours. Far far away! in diffent galaxy's. Deffently none close to us because we have seen nothing to prove that only possible water on some planets which could of had germs living on millions of years ago. If they came done when the egyptions where hear wouldnt we have evidence they ancient egyptions seemed to note most things down writing on walls but they have neva mentioned any aliens.... ^o) They say for every grain of sand there is in the world there is a planet :) so i would say there probly is other life out there somewhere maybe intelligent but most would be germs or something. So far away we havent been into contact and maybe neva will. There is no real wy of knowing this.

Maybe it were made up, maybe it wasn't... but there is no reason why such a thing couldn't be possible whatsoever? I'm sure that a lot  of people look in the sky and see planes thinking that they're ufos... What makes you so sure that there isn't life on Mars or whatever, its completely possible, even if they were invisible, don't say I'm talking nonsence... have you ever head of the face on mars? We have had no proof, I'd say that we have, just people like you aren't really willing to believe such a thing is possible, isn't stuff like this really proof, when stuff happens, people are constantly trying to prove it wrong and make things up, especially the government, you're saying that Area 51 isn't real? and that there isn't stuff that? Well there probably is, why is it prohibited to go anywhere near there etc.? Sure, they're found possible things on these planets... single celled organisms and stuff... Haven't ever mentioned aliens, I know this may seem that I'm following the whole stargate thing, but what about the gods, they used to draw their 'gods' on the walls, and have you ever wondered how strange it is that they had no telescopes, yet they knew about they were really good astrologers and stuff? My dad has a book about the conspiracies and stuff.
01-13-2005 05:18 PM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
anyways, that UFO photo is from Mexico

no its not !!! its from england where for a tv program a couple of people made a UFO !! that picture and a couple of films where shown on the news at the time, but they will soon told that it was just a fake

ohh ok, i just remembered seeing it on some other forum in a Mexican UFO Spotted thread.

i take it back :cheesy: :P
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
01-13-2005 05:22 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Ok now somebody will believe they sent a laser ultrabeam (invisble :P) and made a change in the ocean that made a earth quake and a tsunami...:dodgy:....i've eard some stupidities but this one and bin laden's(i eard a women saying she thought that bin laden orded the tsunami :lol:) one are the best
01-13-2005 05:35 PM
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
oh they exist.......there after me
* -dt- puts on his alfoil cap to stop them spying on me...

nah seroisly there are chances that they would exist but why wouldnt they want to speak with us? and i belive that there are other life forms out there but there too far away for us to contact them (or them to contact us) for a fair long time

This post was edited on 01-13-2005 at 05:55 PM by -dt-.
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
01-13-2005 05:53 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
surfichris
Former Admin

What?! You've never heard of the Stargate?!

It's not just a TV show you know, it is a real international cover up. Carter and O'Neill plus the rest of SG1 are the only civilians to pass through the stargate.

;)
01-13-2005 11:23 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Uh, you guys forget that there is life on other planets. Just... not the life that you're talking about.

A few years ago they found some bacterias in... Mars? I can't remember, exactly. :P

I just watch too much Discovery... :D

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

01-14-2005 12:00 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: