What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
Author: Message:
Weyzza
Veteran Member

SoCal sunset > *

– / Male / –
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
The lining up of Sun, Earth, Moon, Venus and Jupiter is dangerous.
Blah... I can say this is junk.
I believe they quoted it from some psychic :p
Planetary alignment would never cause any disaster.
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
there is possibility of living organisms on the moon actually... read it in Focus... Just because of the general temparature, doesn't make it inhabitable for stuff does it, it really depends on what is there???
Not the general temperature, but it's the temperature difference.
If the temperature difference is too extreme, it's impossible that any organisms live in that condition.

Moon is definitely inhabitable.
If you look at the moon's surface, you can clearly see the craters all over the surface. Do you think you can live without getting hit by meteroids?

That's one of the main reasons why civilization exists on Earth: atmosphere.
And because of the very same atmosphere, the temperature difference on Earth is not very extreme compared to moon or Mars.

Even, the temperature difference on moon is bigger than on Mars.
The mean temperature difference on moon is about 250°C and  Mars 120°C.

About extraterrestrial, I only can quote Stephen Hawkins.
If there was such an advance civilization on other planet, I think they are not supposed to be afraid to invade Earth now.
Registered 7654 days, 18 hours, 31 minutes, 17 seconds ago.
Happy Birthday, WDZ

01-14-2005 12:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mak

Thats me! How do I look?

– / Male / –
Well i dont believe alians warned Asia about the tsnami or made a natural disastar there. Im not saying that alians dont exist. There is other life forms out there but what would they want to do with us?
Im back..:banana:
01-14-2005 01:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
but its habitable...
If your talking about Titen you're wrong;
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...
Not exactly breathable or warm, or were you on about another moon?

there is possibility of living organisms on the moon actually... read it in Focus... Just because of the general temparature, doesn't make it inhabitable for stuff does it, it really depends on what is there???

quote:
Originally posted by wolfenstein
blah its all nonesense most were probly just made up or something else. Did you know that most UFO sightins are actully planes with lights on :D Im sure there is life on other planets but no where near ours. Far far away! in diffent galaxy's. Deffently none close to us because we have seen nothing to prove that only possible water on some planets which could of had germs living on millions of years ago. If they came done when the egyptions where hear wouldnt we have evidence they ancient egyptions seemed to note most things down writing on walls but they have neva mentioned any aliens.... ^o) They say for every grain of sand there is in the world there is a planet :) so i would say there probly is other life out there somewhere maybe intelligent but most would be germs or something. So far away we havent been into contact and maybe neva will. There is no real wy of knowing this.

Maybe it were made up, maybe it wasn't... but there is no reason why such a thing couldn't be possible whatsoever? I'm sure that a lot  of people look in the sky and see planes thinking that they're ufos... What makes you so sure that there isn't life on Mars or whatever, its completely possible, even if they were invisible, don't say I'm talking nonsence... have you ever head of the face on mars? We have had no proof, I'd say that we have, just people like you aren't really willing to believe such a thing is possible, isn't stuff like this really proof, when stuff happens, people are constantly trying to prove it wrong and make things up, especially the government, you're saying that Area 51 isn't real? and that there isn't stuff that? Well there probably is, why is it prohibited to go anywhere near there etc.? Sure, they're found possible things on these planets... single celled organisms and stuff... Haven't ever mentioned aliens, I know this may seem that I'm following the whole stargate thing, but what about the gods, they used to draw their 'gods' on the walls, and have you ever wondered how strange it is that they had no telescopes, yet they knew about they were really good astrologers and stuff? My dad has a book about the conspiracies and stuff.

right.... you do relise we have sent robots up to mars that have been circling mars for over a year now and found found nothing! weve sent them up there in the past to. We also have signals that go into space to find contact weve had them for years n years since like the 50's and weve had no contact no signals! gods??? hmmm^o) there is no god or gods, there was none. I belive there was a jesus who was crazy! cause theres at least evidence he existed and he was killed because he was crazy and he belived he was the king of the jews. He had many followers and when he died that kept the religion on and more people joined. Christianity is a religion that came from the jews, after jesus died some jews formed a religion called christinas and they were they crazy followers. I rest my case :)
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
01-14-2005 04:44 AM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
but its habitable...
If your talking about Titen you're wrong;
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...
Not exactly breathable or warm, or were you on about another moon?

quote:
blah its all nonesense most were probly just made up or something else. Did you know that most UFO sightins are actully planes with lights on :D Im sure there is life on other planets but no where near ours. Far far away! in diffent galaxy's. Deffently none close to us because we have seen nothing to prove that only possible water on some planets which could of had germs living on millions of years ago. If they came done when the egyptions where hear wouldnt we have evidence they ancient egyptions seemed to note most things down writing on walls but they have neva mentioned any aliens.... ^o) They say for every grain of sand there is in the world there is a planet :) so i would say there probly is other life out there somewhere maybe intelligent but most would be germs or something. So far away we havent been into contact and maybe neva will. There is no real wy of knowing this.

Maybe it were made up, maybe it wasn't... but there is no reason why such a thing couldn't be possible whatsoever? I'm sure that a lot  of people look in the sky and see planes thinking that they're ufos... What makes you so sure that there isn't life on Mars or whatever, its completely possible, even if they were invisible, don't say I'm talking nonsence... have you ever head of the face on mars? We have had no proof, I'd say that we have, just people like you aren't really willing to believe such a thing is possible, isn't stuff like this really proof, when stuff happens, people are constantly trying to prove it wrong and make things up, especially the government, you're saying that Area 51 isn't real? and that there isn't stuff that? Well there probably is, why is it prohibited to go anywhere near there etc.? Sure, they're found possible things on these planets... single celled organisms and stuff... Haven't ever mentioned aliens, I know this may seem that I'm following the whole stargate thing, but what about the gods, they used to draw their 'gods' on the walls, and have you ever wondered how strange it is that they had no telescopes, yet they knew about they were really good astrologers and stuff? My dad has a book about the conspiracies and stuff.

right.... you do relise we have sent robots up to mars that have been circling mars for over a year now and found found nothing! weve sent them up there in the past to. We also have signals that go into space to find contact weve had them for years n years since like the 50's and weve had no contact no signals! gods??? hmmm^o) there is no god or gods, there was none. I belive there was a jesus who was crazy! cause theres at least evidence he existed and he was killed because he was crazy and he belived he was the king of the jews. He had many followers and when he died that kept the religion on and more people joined. Christianity is a religion that came from the jews, after jesus died some jews formed a religion called christinas and they were they crazy followers. I rest my case :)

err i dont think there is any proof that jesus ever existed it's all just hear-say.

and as for the space thing, we havent really searched that many planets. Plus!, there has to way! more planets out there than the ones we know about, i mean a few years back they found a planet beyond pluto didnt they? which means there may even be another version of Earth out there with the same atmosphere.

and maybe the robots is broke :P
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
01-14-2005 05:00 AM
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
guys i think this has went too far with religion. And guys u dont need to see to believe that why u have faith and believe in god.

i am just giving my opinion no personal offense.

This post was edited on 01-14-2005 at 05:16 AM by MC.POP.
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
01-14-2005 05:14 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
I believe in ufo's and all but i dont think that they caused the quake and the tsunami !!!
Jeeeesuus !!!
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-14-2005 06:26 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I believe in ufo's and all but i dont think that they caused the quake and the tsunami !!!
Jeeeesuus !!!

why not?,

by the way, i was watching Discovery the onther night and there's some small island somewhere (cant remember which like fiji or something), and it has 2 volcanoes on it, one's Dead, but the other one is (Dormant i tihnk the word is) it's like Alive but hasnt erupted in like 1000 years, anyway its really big and it has soaked up so much water from rain and stuff that when it does erupt it's gonna blow a whole through the middle of the island and send a 600 (metre or feet cant remember, still feet is pretty big) straight to the east coast of America.

they wont be able to stop it until it gets pretty far inland either. just thought some people out there might like to know this :P
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
01-14-2005 06:33 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Ash, I've seen that same docu. The point is that many things will happen for sure, the only thing is that nobody knows when, it can happen next year, it can happen within 5000 years.

Anyways

Is there life out there? yes, I believe so. But remember that 1 cell entities are also life (like bacteria).

Is there intelligent life out there? yes, I believe so. This big blue ball is only a very very extremely small dot in the universe. Although, to have life you need very very extremely rare conditions.

Do "they" visit us (UFO's and such)? Don't be rediculus, that's a no. It is human nature itself that created UFO's because we need to believe in something. Humans are beings which can imagine/fantasize, and sometimes this goes in the wrong way and sometimes it even becomes a religion. If inteligent life was out there, on our doorstep, we would already know about it. Don't be so naive to believe the "they observing us"-theories or what not. Those are nothing more then stories (but sometimes very good stories though) derived from those fantasies which often live their own life.

If you're being rational and think logically then it would be a very stupid alien race to not come in contact with us, yet they would have a damn advanced technology to come here without being detected. Think about how we observe and explore other planets.

Flying saurces? Come on... Do you realy believe they fly a craft which looks like it comes from a 50's-60's movie? Why would it be round? That's the most rediculus and inpractical shape for any craft.

UFO's do exist, but think about what it means. Unidentified Flying Objects. It means it is something the observer doesn't reconize (yet). There are many natural fenomenons which we know that they exist, but we can't explain it yet how they happen. eg: boll-lighting

All the fantastique stories, theories, movies, etc. are only a product of, sometimes a very long, process called human fantasy and curiosity and the urge to give an explaination to something we don't know yet. This has nothing todo with aliens.

So, yes, life is out there, but we will never meet. To have life you got to have very very extremely rare conditions and a very delicate balance of things. This happened here on earth, it is only logical to assume that it happened also elsewhere only for the fact that the universe is extremely big, but the chances that those two meet is even more rare and physically as good as impossible. (think of sizes in this way: the size of a pixel on your screen would be our entire solar system, and the currently known space would be the entire universe. And on the other side, there is also a pixel. Now calculate the chances that those two pixels meet (and in doing so you even don't take in account the universal physic laws)).

And don't even drag in religion, and all the "gods where made by aliens" theories in all this. That's also nothing more then a human thing.

This post was edited on 01-14-2005 at 02:29 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-14-2005 07:36 AM
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
I thought UFO standed for  Unleaded Fuel Only ??? ^o)  hehe nah jk. CookieRevised you sum it up brilliantly (y) its kinda what i wanted to say but i couldnt explan it right :S
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
01-14-2005 12:58 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
Btw since ya guyz were saying above,
whats the most no of planets ever aligned in recorded history(all time and recent times)
Do all planets align ?? i mean has this been recorded. When is the next time this will happen ??
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-14-2005 01:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend