What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » msg plus questions..........

msg plus questions..........
Author: Message:
kasim

35 / Male / –
O.P. msg plus questions..........
.....one of the features of msg plsu is that it notifies when your contacts do certien things eg: chnage nick/change status.......and....i just wanna know if when a contact is offline and she chnages her name will i be notified then????......or will a be notified when she is officially online ???????......in other words will ther actions appear in the event log window when they appear offline.???.....if not are there any plugins that can do this ???....can anyone tell me ???  ;)
k a $ ' 
01-13-2005 11:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: msg plus questions..........
quote:
Originally posted by kasim
.....one of the features of msg plsu is that it notifies when your contacts do certien things eg: chnage nick/change status.......and....i just wanna know if when a contact is offline and she chnages her name will i be notified then????......or will a be notified when she is officially online ???????......in other words will ther actions appear in the event log window when they appear offline.???.....if not are there any plugins that can do this ???....can anyone tell me ???  ;)

If a contact is offline or "appear offline" then nothing will be recorded for them because technically they are offline. So until they comeback online you wont see any notifications or any entries in the event log.
01-13-2005 11:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: msg plus questions..........
And to add, this is actually nothing unique from Messenger Plus!, this is how MSN Messenger (and its protocol) itself works. Nothing can be done for this, so there wont be any plugin, addon or whatever for this....
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-14-2005 07:55 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: