What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Plugin Idea's?

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
Plugin Idea's?
Author: Message:
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
RE: Plugin Idea's?
Well if you haven't released the song title dp plugin do that. Or if you want you could do a re-size dp's on msn 6 plug-in (the one that I was going to try :P).
AC3
01-16-2005 12:13 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Plugin Idea's?
quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
Well if you haven't released the song title dp plugin do that. Or if you want you could do a re-size dp's on msn 6 plug-in (the one that I was going to try :P).

lol, err i released the source ti that a while bakc, how about you work on it :P.
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
01-16-2005 12:16 PM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
Ok i'll try to do it somehow then.
AC3
01-16-2005 12:19 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
what about a built in winamp controler in the Windows...like between the display pics..(dunno if thats possible)
01-16-2005 12:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
dapkor

WIcked Idea

make a plug-in  that can be installed and once done ... it will read out anything by it self once option activated, that is typed by other people ...

example:

dapkor: "hey jonh"   

(in jonh's windows he can activate the text to speech botton or something of some kind)
(in my window it is silent until he reply's somthing ,

jonh : "hey Dapkor " (and now the plug in will read it out to me)

i think this would be a very polular plug in because if this where to exsist then chatting would be a more social and even more fun thing to do...

additional request is that if this exsists there should be a sort of option level where you cna change the bass , thriebel and other pitches of the voices

... this i think should be possible with some free text to speech programm's out there. the use of there source code and then applications of pitch can be writen with quite the ease...

i atempted this plug in but i had some problems with the appllication of plus ... and now for the next few months to busy with IB (school)

dapkor 

dapkor@gmail.com

This post was edited on 01-17-2005 at 05:41 PM by dapkor.
01-17-2005 05:39 PM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Plugin Idea's?
quote:
Originally posted by dapkor
WIcked Idea

make a plug-in  that can be installed and once done ... it will read out anything by it self once option activated, that is typed by other people ...

example:

dapkor: "hey jonh"   

(in jonh's windows he can activate the text to speech botton or something of some kind)
(in my window it is silent until he reply's somthing ,

jonh : "hey Dapkor " (and now the plug in will read it out to me)

i think this would be a very polular plug in because if this where to exsist then chatting would be a more social and even more fun thing to do...

additional request is that if this exsists there should be a sort of option level where you cna change the bass , thriebel and other pitches of the voices

... this i think should be possible with some free text to speech programm's out there. the use of there source code and then applications of pitch can be writen with quite the ease...

i atempted this plug in but i had some problems with the appllication of plus ... and now for the next few months to busy with IB (school)

dapkor 

dapkor@gmail.com

not a bad idea, although it's not impossible.

i attempted this sort of thing a few weeks back (i was looking at extending the MsgPlus API) i had MSN Subclassed and was just looking into finding the function where text writes onto the form, but i had somehow missed plus's WndProc and went straight onto MSN's. and i couldn't find a way to call My wndProc first, then Plus's because i couldnt get the handle of plus :S.

lol ahwell guess well just have to wait for the new version of MsgPlus API. see if it has any cool stuff (Y).

plus i already agreed to do the *.LNK plugin.
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
01-18-2005 12:54 AM
ErikSchierboom

42 / Male / –
RE: RE: Plugin Idea's?
quote:
Originally posted by johny
what about a built in winamp controler in the Windows...like between the display pics..(dunno if thats possible)

With my MPWinamp plugin it is possible to control Winamp with Msg Plus! commands. http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=33673
Download the MPWinamp plugin at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpwinamp/
01-18-2005 09:34 AM
Phrive

...!Phrive!...

35 / Male / –
I would like a Plug-In which changed your display picture, depending on what song ur listening too, perhaps the album cover it, or if its a single a single cover

I'm sure it could be done, just get it from windows media player, that ahev all the album covers on there

Could be a cool plugin i reckon :P
[Image: 1thing5hk.gif]

01-18-2005 05:23 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Phrive
I would like a Plug-In which changed your display picture, depending on what song ur listening too, perhaps the album cover it, or if its a single a single cover

I'm sure it could be done, just get it from windows media player, that ahev all the album covers on there

Could be a cool plugin i reckon :P

But the majority use winamp now, and they don't download the album covers, it would have to keep changing after each song because it constantly detects the song playing afaik...
01-18-2005 05:34 PM
unite_the_cows

for mother russia!

34 / Male / –
could someone make a handwriting plugin thats compatable with windows 98? or is that impossible?
01-20-2005 07:51 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: