What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Poll Center » What is worse?

Poll: Whats worse?
Jailed for life
Die
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
What is worse?
Author: Message:
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. What is worse?
Getting killled by commiting a crime or jailed for life?

I mean you commit a crime and what do you consider worse?  being condemned to be in jail for the rest of your life or being condemned to death(execution) in name of justice?

In my opinion i think the execution shouldnt be allowed:

First: no one has the right to end the life of other person, doing the same to a person that, per example, killed other is making "justice" with crime dont you think?

Second: its better than perpetual because you dont suffer and you dont feel anything its one of the best death you can have i think..

Its much worse to be in jail for life because you will regret and cant do anything  to undo the things uve done(depending of the crime there are many different ways of undoing or undoing in part)... etc and you know you wont be outta there until you die..its much worse and boring...
Someone that commited an horrible crime should get the hardest and that isnt AND is immoral..
(my opinion)

This post was edited on 01-21-2005 at 05:11 PM by paperless.
01-20-2005 11:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
RE: Whats is worse?
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Getting killled by commiting a crime or jailed for life?
Wait, do you mean getting killed while you're trying to commit the crime, or being executed after the crime in the name of justice? :-/ Edit your post to make that clear, because it's not very clear right now.
01-21-2005 04:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: