What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » stuff plug

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
stuff plug
Author: Message:
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: stuff plug
quote:
Originally posted by stranger_82
so ur saying that if i use msn6 and using stuffplug for msn 6 ... i wont see if someone using msn 7 open my window conversation ?
Ehm you can see if someone opens a convo with you. You gotta know wether or not he/she uses MSN 7 and if he/she and you were logged in already for a while. Openconvo doesn't know the difference between MSN 7 gathering the DP or opening a convo.
quote:
and by the way ... i installed the stuffplug for msn6 u sent me and nothing happened ... it did install but in the plugin option in the msn there is nothing , i go to PLUS! then PREFERENCES , then PLUGIN , and it says theres no plugin installed.
and yes, i did reboot the msn and also my computer after instalation ... should i keep installing it till it works? or what should i do ?
maybe i should uninstall stuffplug , Messenger Plus and msn 6.2 and install back again .. do u think that will work ? :oS
Try one of these links:
SPNG for MSN 6.2 on msgplus.net plugins database
Alternate direct downloadlink SPNG for MSN 6.2
another direct download link for SPNG for MSN 6.2
Don't forget to get the Validation Key
quote:
oh another thing ... when i installed stuffplug ,  i only left the check on : MAIN STUFFPLUG ... i didnt check in the talkers , audiator or anything ... is that correct?  cuz i use windows 98 and i think those wont work on my computer i think .
thanx again.

Yeah, thats alright. No need to install the needed things (if talkers wont work on your OS) or any other plugins if you don't want them.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
01-28-2005 03:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: